SSFG Vs Grass city

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dboifresh24, Dec 10, 2012.

1. thanks. should i do

SSFG's "great size beaker" is $100, upgrade the downstem to a showerhead, and upgrade the bowl to a disc diffused slide.

or the gridded stemline?

i dont know which would be better or the difference

2. Do you want a inline or a beaker??

Its simple as that :)

3. Cant really say they are the same thing.

Inlines are way bigger than a stemline. Stemlines fit within the main chamber of the tube, much smaller.

4. The sizes don't matter, you would still call a giant dog, a dog...

Its what they call their piece "Stemline" aka an horizontal inline perc..

5. How hard is it for SSFG to take pictures of their work?

I just took a look on their website, and have a hard time seeing why anyone would order their stemline, without being able to see the perc design itself.

Am I missing something on their site? Or do they just have no idea how to design a webpage/webstore?

Despite that, go with them over any of the cheap GrassCity options. A quality, hand-made American piece of glass will be a much better investment than a mass-produced Black Leaf or Weedstar bong.

6. I usually end up google images their work from people that have bought them and sometimes posted vids too

I agree their pics do suck on their site

7. yeah i had the same exact issue. thanks for everyones inputs. ill either get the gridded stemline or "great size beaker" is $100, upgrade the downstem to a showerhead, and upgrade the bowl to a disc diffused slide.

dunno which to choose! so close to purchasing!!

8. sorry for bad pics! We stay so busy making and shipping and emailing to provide best customer service we can that pics and site management often fall behind for months. Anytime you have questions about what's really available (things move too fast to even post to site), please just email ssfgglass@gmail.com. Can usually suggest pieces in the shop you might like and send individual pics much faster than I can list pieces to site. FB page is also a good place to see head pieces fresh out of kiln. We definitely appreciate the GC love and understand the pic issue...just try to focus on glass making and customer service first...leaves 0 time for pic perfection...