Quick fix synthetic urine vs detox

Discussion in 'General' started by Bakedassninja, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I always take a piss while i'm in the bathroom. The water is normally got blue stuff in it. even if the color didn't match you own piss, you couldn't match color after being diluted by the water in the toilet and don't worry about smell. You have to beat a machine, not someone's nose.... maybe one day in the future there will be a 'certified urine smeller' --- lol --- but I doubt it ! I would be nervous of using quick fix though. Too many people have had trouble.

2. They dont care you could have just had enough to pee in the jar..the blue is just to make sure you didnt flush the toilet

3. #23 sfsc, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    quick fixed worked for me too. used it two months ago. but this thread is kind of old.

4. #24 Dezso3, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    I'm supposed to be getting drug tested by 12:30 PM next Tuesday at an urgent care center, and I would say that I am quite a heavy user (I smoke a dime (half a gram) of weed per day. I was thinking that I could just use synthetic urine, but on the other hand, I am also considering doing a detox. Which is the better solution? Or should I do both?