Ken's GDP anyone?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Dec 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Richayy"']im prolly gonna pop at least 5 with them being regs, maybe 7. then im running all but one critical kush just incase i fuck up the breeding ill still have a chance to try again, but im really trying to get a gdp kush hybrid, and i think i picked a goodin. lookin to see how your 8ball kush turns out stokes.[/quote]

Hey dude I have a thought for you if you are trying to get a GDP kush. Critical kush is pretty far away from a pure kush. Maybe something like an afgan kush or Hindu kush would pass on some more of the kush traits. With the critical + in there you'd be searching through even more phenos to find that GDP/kush pheno. Just some food for thought :smoke:

I'm excited to see your 1200 watts too :):smoke::smoke::metal:

2. Pretty sure you can count me outta this one GS. I've got so much crap going on here (new puppy, usual stuff, worm bin, bokashi bin) and I'm pretty much on my own (MrNoob is really good about keeping the chairs warm though)...I really need a break :( I'm definitely oing to try revegging my Blue Widow and get a couple of clones (hopefully have one mother) but apart from that when this grow's done I'm shutting it down for awhile. F I don't I'm afraid this puppy is going to be sh*ttin on papers well into his adulthood....I don't want that :laughing:

I'll enjoy watching you guys though! I'll be the cheerleader :D

3. FFOF is good shit....used it plenty.

I decided to grow my GDP's first hoping to get another male...because I'd like to do the same as you and I have some feminized pure origin Afghan kush seeds from world of seeds that I hope to cross with the GPD....and my JH of course.

I knew you were intending to take a break but thought I could entice you into another grow....that's okay though....everyone could you a cheerleader!

4. Well, I need to wait for space to open up....my Jack should be ready around the second week of January so I figured we could wet the beans the first of the year....its not a race or anything...but it would be nice if we cold all start at least within a few days of each other so we can compare growth rates and such :D

5. subbed. Can't wait to see what the finished product will be. I have really been wanting to grow some gdp but those beans ain't cheap. Im to the point where id even consider buying some clones locally so I can grow it. Only drawback would be no clones. I want some damn purple pot:smoking:

6. Yesss Gdp. Subbed... CANT WAIT

7. :( dang i liked the sound of critical gdp kush. oh well! i already placed the order so i have to just make due with what i have, i dont really care if i dont get the most pure kush pheno i just wanna try. im itching to start playing with genetics. seeds should be here anyday, im anxious to see if i was one of the fifty people who ordered during the attitudes promo to get 5 og LA Affie.

8. :wave:

I have two Granddaddy Purples I just put into veg today (a little late but it was needed)

Got my seeds from Attitude about two or so months ago, possibly three? They had them for like three days, lol I was lucky and got a bunch :)

Peace

9. subbed, I'll be in the cheering section.:smoking:

10. Good too have you guys along for the ride:D

11. I'm game.
    Last 2 GDP beans I wet never got to finish them.(one was a male, and the other I had to scuttle when I shut down)

I'm anxious to finally grow one of these

12. Cool beans.....good to have you my friend!.....starting that grow up again eh?......glad to hear that:D

13. #33 Grows&Smokes, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    You got to at least smoke some of the "Scuttled" stuff I hope? Or does scuttle mean you nicked it? Thought maybe scuttled meant you gave it to a good home:)...and would come back and visit when the time was right:smoke:.....scuttled....is that a Canadian word?

14. It's a naval term used for intentional sinking of a ship. (usually decommissioned)

The foster parent of that particular lady somehow killed it.
    Who knows???
    Just got back some product from the other orphanage.

15. Ah...okay ....that's a word you dont hear everyday...too bad ...but at least you recovered some product...and we will all have some GDP to sample soon:)...

So that makes 4 growers so far I believe......nice!

16. #36 Grows&Smokes, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Thought it would be a good idea if each of us just let everyone know what are plans were for this grow...lights, soil, nutes etc .

I plan on growing only 2 plants ....which is normal for me....hope to get at least one female....best case scenario would be one male, one female....anyways, 2 plants under 400 watt Lumatek digitlal...Eye Hortilux MH/HPS with roots organics green lite soil, 5-8 gallon airpots, and Advance Nutrients Teas for nutes the whole way through.........I know, I should make my own teas....but for what I paid for these....I'm using them til they're gone! I'm just looking forward to a nice indica dominant plant too.

17. I'm in,I got 4 reg seeds from single seed of the gdp bay 11 .
    and just for your info, I ordered 2 more of those same seeds from single seed again on nov. 24 and still havent gotten them.
    I cked my tracking and it showed it came into the usa on nov 26 at 3:30 pm in chicago customs,anyway I e-mailed single seed and they told me because of hurricane sandy all mail was transferred from the new york customs to the chicago one and to wait a few more days.
    well its dec 15th and still no seeds (boy thats a long winded I'm in) I had planned on doing this new grow when I came back from up north anyway,so the more the merrier

18. #38 Grows&Smokes, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Very cool....glad to have you join in....as of now, that makes 5 blades that will be growing GPD simultaneously:

Me
    Richayy
    Stokeley
    Hemi4spd
    Ironfaux

Still time for more to join in:wave:

Sorry to hear of your lost seeds bro......

19. Gdp grow challenge! Yeha!
    My timing might be a bit off but will probably start mine in march. Hope i can get some pointers from tha pros :wave:

20. That's really what threads like this are all about....having a few people growing the same strain with different set-ups and growing and training styles, can really help future growers of this strain......hopefully one of us will have a similar setup as yours and this can translate into valuable information.....although no 2 grows are ever the same, these grows can at least give you some basic info that you should be able to take advantage of.