Ken's GDP anyone?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Dec 10, 2012.

1. #1 Grows&Smokes, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Anyone out there interested in a simultaneous Ken's GPD grow?...... I am going to be starting a GDP grow in the new year....first week of January....first time for me growing this strain and its hard to beat the knowledge that can be gathered with multiple people growing the same strain at the same time with different styles and more than likely, different grow mediums....thought it would be fun......like the multi city ......great thread:hello:

Decided to start this thread early enough to give anyone interested time to get their shit together and give it a go....depends on the response I get....but if only 1 person out there is up for it, I'm up for it too....post up if interested:wave:...and I must stress that all growing skill levels are welcome...beginners are encouraged to apply...:D....let's just gain knowledge and have some fun and grow some beautiful Ganja.

2. Subbed for sure.
    Growing GDP now and will be harvesting soon. May pop one or two more for the new year depending....
    I'll think on it, but in any case it'll be fun to watch

3. Got a mother and 5 in veg under my600s about toflip them in a week or so. Grew gdp outdoor over the summer was an amazing plant smokingonsomeright now myfave out of all my strains i had outthere so far.

4. I'm taking that as a yes:laughing:

5. Cool....start a few clones around 2 weeks after I start my seeds and we should be pretty close in growth stage....join in:D

6. What retailer did you use to get them? Sounds like fun:smoking:...stokeley

7. #7 Grows&Smokes, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Hey stokes....I got mine here:Granddaddy Purple Seeds Original Granddaddy Purple + Free Cannabis Seeds as you can see, they ain't cheap.....not sure if you can find them cheaper though....this sites price are pretty good in comparison to most...if you do decide to order from OSSC....they only take 10 days to ship everywhere in the US...sometimes less than 10.

8. It's $2 cheaper at attitude and it's not on sale ;)
    As a rule I think unless you go straight to the breeder (and sometimes even then) the rice is retty much the price no matter where you buy em.

Never been to Sensible's site before GS...pretty cool that they list CBD high strains by their content on the side there. You'd think with all the folks moving to ganja for meds more seed companies would catch on and make searching a little easier for us folks with narcotic fogged brains ;)

9. Well, by "on sale" they mean that they are now in stock and for sale....they were sold out for awhile....they just got them back in a few week ago....does the "Tude" charge in US dollars, GBP's or Euros? I found the OSSC prices are usually cheaper...they ship faster and give better freebies....I could be full of it though..never used the tude.

10. They're just like ssc...they've got that nifty currency choice thingy, and I know how to use it so I chose USD for both sites when I compared. ;)

Like I said, they're pretty much all the same :wave:

11. what noob said, i got my gdp from attitude though and right now kens seeds are running a sick promo, order 10 reg gdp and get 10 reg bay 11, the award winning sativa strain at the 2011 high times cannabis cup.

12. So you're in for this simultaneous grow richayy? Starting first week of the new year:)

13. hell ya, im itchin to get started breeding. im deff gonna need your help for a few things though. should be an awesome experience either way! lookin forward to having my dual 600's put you to shame gs;) unless santa is plannin on bringin you some heavy artillery! haha no but seriously seeing all the phenotypes of gdp that come from this breeder will be extremely helpful in future grows as in what to expect. still planning on using teas for nutes? ive been sticking with the gen organics lineup and ill tell you what my first harvest was some of the best weed ive ever tasted, let alone smoked!

14. #14 Grows&Smokes, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    Nice:hello: glad someone out there is up or this...(Mrs noob too hopefully)....no heavy artillery for me bro..just some good beans..... my trusty 400 watter....airpots , Roots Organics Green Lite soil....my well water and teas. I'm going to knock-up a few buds with my Jack Herer pollen too....like my JH, I'm only wetting 2 beans....... It will be fun:D.

Which soil are you using?

15. I'm in, should have my beans by the first of the year for sure......:smoking:...stokeley

16. Far out:D.....the more the merrier....glad to have ya stokes:wave: I believe we are pretty close in setup and use the same soil.......should be interesting for sure!

17. still on ffof. hasnt done me wrong yet! could use a lil perlite like you suggested, but im too lazy and it isnt horid.

18. #18 stokeley, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    Ive got some clones and a couple Northern Lights by sensi along with a barneys 8 ball kush, I am going to use 3 gal pots this time as they are not going to be long in veg. I haven't been getting root bound or even close and I want to water more often. One of the Northern Lights seeds is stunted from being under too much light as it came up later. But it is growing now so at $16 a seed I think I will give it a chance especially since they are regular seeds. Maybe I can get lucky and get one of each and breed back like GS. When we going to pop the seeds?....:smoking:....stokeley

Attached Files:

• 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      550.6 KB
      Views:
    • 032.JPG
      032.JPG
      File size:
      555.9 KB
      Views:
    • 034.JPG
      034.JPG
      File size:
      589.7 KB
      Views:
  19. im prolly gonna pop at least 5 with them being regs, maybe 7. then im running all but one critical kush just incase i fuck up the breeding ill still have a chance to try again, but im really trying to get a gdp kush hybrid, and i think i picked a goodin. lookin to see how your 8ball kush turns out stokes.

20. im prolly saving all the bay 11 for my outdoor grow. i imagine those fuckers will JAM. considering my last pure bred sativa strain grew taller than wilt chamberlain;)