Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Ways To Conserve Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toker., Dec 9, 2012.

1. Does taking more, smaller hits get you higher?

With smaller hits, is there a greater chance that ALL of the smoke makes contact with your lungs LONGER? If you take a huge hit, I'd guess that some of the smoke barely touches your lungs, and for a shorter amount of time.

What's the best # of seconds to inhale, between Bill Clinton-ing it and zeroing it?

I know zeroing isn't good for you, so at what point does the inhale cease to get you much higher?

Are grav's really more efficient than pipes?

I want unfiltered smoke to get more of a body stone - so bongs are out. Why do people think grav's are more efficient/get you higher than using a pipe?

2. #2 Marvo Gang, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    if you make a small bowlpiece for your grav it will conserve your bud & get you blasted. I'm talking a metal bowl mouthpiece jammed into a cap. a plastic one, or a cork for a glass bottle, whatever you can make., a plastic coca cola cap and plastic bottle is the simplest way. make a gram last longer.
    1. it's your preferance. i like taking more small hits.
    2. hold it for like 3 or 4 seconds. don't clinton it and don't lose brain cells over a hit from holding it so long, that's dumb.
    3. yeah, if you make it right. the way i described is one of plenty

3. I would just make a good air tight gravity bong. Burns all the weed if its made right and you get ripped in 2 or 3 hits. Not a lot of weed used either.

Dont hold the smoke in for more than 10 seconds id say. I usually just breathe out when i want to

4. If you take smaller hits the weed will be burning for a longer duration

5. What I don't understand is how can burning let's say .3 grams of weed in a bowl (one hit) get you less high than .3 grams of weed in a grav (one hit)? If you hold it in the same amount of time, shouldn't they get you equally high?

What am I missing?

6. I'm going to start using my metal cigarette one hitter (it's actually 2-3) and just take a hit and draw the smoke deep into my lungs. I'm also going to start smoking at night time only. I noticed if I smoke all day everyday, my stash goes hella fast.

7. this is what I got

Attached Files:

8. youd just have to see for yourself....as for me id say the gb gives a bigger hit

9. agreed just gotta try it gets everyone really baked

10. Is it possible to get varying amounts of smoke from the same amount of weed?

The only thing I can think of, is that you fill up your lungs as you hit a bowl...but using a grav it hits you all at once?

Even if this gets you higher, won't gravs lower your tolerance faster...thus becoming less efficient over time (because you'll need to smoke more often)?

11. a grav hit basically vaporizes the weed because of the suction on it..i dont see a pipe doing the same thing.

so yeah a grav hits you all at once because the smoke is forced into your lungs.

12. That is no way similar to vaporizing. GBs are straight up combustion.

13. I didn't literally mean vaporize. when it just burns up to nothing is what I meant

14. Poor word choice on a forum full of stoners. :p