Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how high does the pax get you

• Please log in to reply

stevenreider

stevenreider

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
how high will one pack from the pax vape get you, i am interested in getting it and i already know about the sleek appearance and all of that but the main reason im getting it of course is to get high. if one pack dosnt get you high how many? tell me from your personal experiences :hello::):confused::D:smoking:

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,575 posts
Considering the variances in potency of different kinds of bud as well as the variances of everyones personal tolerance levels, how could ANY answer here be of any value?

Plus, didn't you already ask this exact same question here: http://forum.grassci...efficiancy.html

Edited by lwien, 09 December 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Jakeoster

Jakeoster

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Put it this way;

It will get you high. If you want one get it.
  • PotPlayboy420 likes this

stevenreider

stevenreider

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
geez man relax asking a simple question just trying to get answers, i made a new one because no one wrote on the other one,

stevenreider

stevenreider

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
think i could put a roach or 2 in it and it will burn nice?

Soccerguy420

Soccerguy420

luciérnaga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,942 posts

it won't burn at all, tis a vape
  • No Schwag likes this

poopdolla

poopdolla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
An oven packed tightly will give you about 25 hits or more, id say if you scorched an entire trench you'll be high as shit.

Zanin

Zanin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

An oven packed tightly will give you about 25 hits or more, id say if you scorched an entire trench you'll be high as shit.

25 hits? With what heat settings? After I do 5 mediums I have to turn it on high to get any visible vapor.

fluge

fluge

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 123 posts

Edited by fluge, 10 December 2012 - 05:05 AM.

Pew

Pew

roll it up, take a hit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,294 posts
This is a reasonable question? If you put .2 in your pax or in your bong which one would have you at a nicer high?

Greentrails

Greentrails

High hopes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,427 posts

Do NOT use a roach in any vape. It will taste horrible and effect the taste of the vapes mouth piece and whatever air path it uses.
  • WaxPayne likes this

StepedOnAWaffle

StepedOnAWaffle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
I've been thinking of buying a Pax, can anyone tell me if you can replace it's battery? I don't want to fork out the money for one and like 2 years down the road have it not work well because it can't hold a charge for long.

soursalts

soursalts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts

I've been thinking of buying a Pax, can anyone tell me if you can replace it's battery? I don't want to fork out the money for one and like 2 years down the road have it not work well because it can't hold a charge for long.

They come with a 10 year warranty, so if anything goes wrong, get a new one.

Frank_S

Frank_S

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts

It gets me wasted after two or three packs depending on quality. I use a lot of editable and have a high tolerance.

Guest_bob barker_*

Guest_bob barker_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I lost my pax in some moving boxes GRRRRRR where are you pax?!?

coraygc

coraygc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,718 posts

It gets you as high as the product you put into it gets you. 

Joyetech

Joyetech

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
Put it this way,
Vaping a full pax Bowl will get you higher than the equivalent amount in anything else(keep in mind it's a lighter "smarter" high)

Guest_Jack Klompus_*

Guest_Jack Klompus_*

I literally did not get high at all. I will admit it was my first time using it and so I blame it mostly on that. With that said I would never get a portable vaporizer unless it was for oil. Get a fuckin desktop vape, NOTHING compares to it. Nothing. Unless of course you are part of a large majority that are not capable of using them other than the retard-friendly volcano. If that is the case, then you know what to do. Get the 'cano

RedEyeCEO

RedEyeCEO

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts
I've heard the pax does burn the bud slightly, making it a waste of money and a bad vaporizer. Also, many other threads about the pax exist. Use the search engine before creating a new thread. -Join the club

Edited by RedEyeCEO, 29 November 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Guest_trevpimp_*

Guest_trevpimp_*
I Typically use one full bowl to feel the highest I wanna be.

I have a high tolerance so yeah. You're good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users