Favorite Cereal to Eat when High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TidalWaveRips, Dec 9, 2012.

1. CT crunch

😌

2. Jif has a new pb flavored cereal. .mix it w coco puffs and it's better than reeses puffs.

3. I like the new Edge cereal cuz' it's not all that bad for you but it still tastes amazing. All honey-ey and nutcluster-ey

4. My favorite?....

...Cereal. n_n

ArKadianX

5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch baaabaaay

6. Cereal culture is one of the few things I envy Americans for. Over here in Germany we're more focused on healthy stuff like muesli with fruits, oat flakes and nuts - which is great I think. We obviously have sweet cereal as well but the amount of brands and flavors is not even remotely comparable to what the US have. If I go to the nearest market I can choose between maybe 5-8 types. I usually buy something cinnamon and something chocolate and mix it.

A friend went to the states last year and brought back Captain Crunch and Cheerios. I gotta say the amount of sugar almost killed me but it was worth it :D I could buy US brands via Amazon or other online shops but the prices are ridiculous.

7. Fuckin love cap'n crunch all berries

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. If its not fruity "fucking" pebbles then cookie crisp forsure

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I love mini wheats with strawberry slices in them and sweet almond milk

10. Honey bunches of oats. With almonds. Add creamy peanut butter and life is good

11. Cookie Crisp hands down. fuck the ops 

12. Fruity pebbles mixed with apple jacks

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Cinnamon toast crunch, end of discussion lol.

14. Apple jacks

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Cinnamon toast!

16. Fruity pebels

17. If you ever go to Mexico, buy "ChocoZucaritas con Malvaviscos" by kellogs, it is chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows like those in them lucky charms, 

can't go wrong with those  :yummy: