How do you make your eggs?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by jizzledfreq, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Scrambled with some cheese mixed in.  Or over easy with Tabasco sauce. 

2. #122 WillChives, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Poach them! Then on top of english muffins halved, with some thin slices of smoked salmon with plenty of black pepper and perhaps a few ground chilli flakes. That's my breakfast 4/7 days a week! Oh and make sure those yolks are all runny, and whites are fully cooked, small window of perfection but God does it feel good to time it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i never really realized how much i like eggs until going through all the types i enjoy haha.

regular hard boiled, pickled, sunny side up, scrambled with cheese. sometimes a good egg in the middle, too.

4. raw is easiest

5. Soft boiled

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Scrambled with peppers and salsa.

7. #128 Mr Unknown, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    With hash browns and jalapeno sausage, scrambled together with a dash of milk and a handful of cheese.

Me and my boy tried this once. Except we were outta bread. So we used waffles instead.

Awful awful idea lol had to down em in syrup to eat em haha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i make them fried/over medium cooked with butter, sometimes bacon grease if im feeling cray, so good.

i'll throw like two eggs on top of a big ol bowl of fried potatoes, peppers and bacon, and "toss it" like you would a salad so the yolk gets all over everything... :yummy: mmmmm, runny yolk or NUTHIN.

sometimes i'll cook em a little longer so the yolk doesn't explode everywhere but still makes a bit of a mess and throw em on a bagel with bacon and avocado and cheese

i love breakfast... so much :')

• Like Like x 4
  9. #130 OOTROLLOO, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Her bacon slammin'
    But her eggs get runny, funny

10. Huevos Rancheros, extra, extra spicy! The only proper way to eat eggs.

11. My daddy (RIP) would make the best fried eggs ever. He would fry them in bacon grease, and splash the oil over the yolk until they turned white. The yellow inside ran, and the white would have little bits if bacon pieces imbedded on the edges. He would give me two slices if toast to mop up all the yolk and eat with my eggs.

My mom could cut up those eggs with my fork and it always was PERFECT. I still ask her to cut my fried eggs for me, as I can not do it as well as she could.

I haven't had eggs like that since he died in 2011. Makes me miss him even more.