How do you make your eggs?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by jizzledfreq, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I like to cook the egg on the skillet for a minute or two, then fold it over, if that makes sense. Use to do sunny side up but I like everything to be cooked. Eggs are actually healthy and the cholesterol in them isn't bad, and it has a nice amount of vitamins and protein.

2. I don't make eggs. I fertilize them. But GC would ban me if I got into detail with pics and vids about how I go about doing that.

Anyway, if I were to cook scrambled chicken eggs, I would put them in a blender with milk and get it mixed real well that way. Then just pour it into a buttered skillet and cook. Easy.

3. #103 rain dancer, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    Only way I can think of that I DONT like my eggs is for the white part to be like gooey snot. The yolk can be hard or completely runny, yum, but if the white part isnt cooked enough its like snot and my fork goes though it without grabbing. My stomach turns haha

4. I love some scrambled eggs.

Important shit you need:

Eggs (I use four of these guys)

Cheddar Cheese (the older, the better)

Fresh hot peppers

Fresh sweet peppers

Pinch of garlic

Salt & pepper

Don't forget that butter shit.

First I take my cast iron pan (works better than the other ones) and I put it on the stove. My heat is at about medium and so I add about a tbs spoon of butter. Then I crack the eggs and mix them in a bowl and grate a bunch of cheese inside that shit in liquid form.

When the pan is hot enough (the butter is starting to get bubbly and it's melted) I add those cheesy egg liquids. It should start to form hardness pretty quickly so I take a spatula and I move that shit around.

Before it's completely hardened, I take the peppers that I diced and plop them in the pan. I also take the garlic and put that in too (about a clove or two depending on your preferences).

Then when it's all hardened and no liquids left I turn down the heat a tad. So that it doesn't burn and get all gross and shit.

Soon they should almost be ready but I like my scrambled eggs extra cooked so I leave them on for a while longer until they get a golden colour.

I put them into a bowl (a plate will cool them off too fast) and add some more cheese. I also add my salt and pepper but I probably put too much salt on.

And that is how you make papas scrambled eggs.

Dude, where's my car?

5. crack em on the griddle, stir it up scrambled, salt and pepper > add cheese> toss some more> serveeee. #winning

or....

12 eggs in a glass cup and drank that shizzzzzzzz

6. I fucking love eggs, man. Been making omelets a lot lately, great with spinach, peppers, broccoli, squash, mushrooms, onions, corn salsa, avocado, bacon, ham, any combo of the above. Oh, and cheese of course.

Or make some homemade hash browns, and add a few eggs on top while they're in the skillet. Great with salsa :smoke:

I know a lot of people don't dig them, but I like hardboiled eggs. They're not my favorite, but they're great to take to work.

I'm munching something fierce :laughing:

7. Fertilised

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Scrambled cooked with cheddar cheese

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

9. 11 pages of eggs...wow

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I like my eggs over medium. But I put a pinch of, sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper, and Cajun on each side before the flip .

11. Eggs benedict! Lightly toasted English muffin with a slice of Havarti cheese and thin sliced ham, topped with a poached egg and smothered in Hollandaise sauce, the ultimate way to make eggs :D

12. Eyes 👀

Aka: dippy

13. I always make mine scrambled and add garlic salt and a little bit of cheddar cheese

14. If it's scrambled then either a sandwich or plain with some syrup💕 or just over easy with nice runny yolks and toast to sop up all that goodness

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The best eggs are over easy so I can get my toast in the yoke so fucking good

16. I make birds nests
    Cut a about inch and a half diameter hole in a slice of bread.
    Put butter on the bread like you would a grilled cheese.
    Put it In The hot pan and crack the egg so the yoke goes right in the hole and cook that shit so gooood

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

17. I uhh.. I make my eggs by feeding my chickens. :3

18. I mostly eat my breakfast eggs fried. I put on two pans on low to medium heat, while i prepare the rest and wait for the pans to get hot. Then I throw a piece of butter into one of the pans, and add six strips of nice local bacon. While the bacon is cooking on relatively low heat, I get some thyme, preferably fresh, a little bit of smoked paprika, some sea salt and some fresh black pepper into my pestle and mortar, and grind it all well. This is my egg spice, and it's magic. 

At this moment in time I'm usually getting my coffee maker started, putting shit on the table, lighting some candles and getting my newspaper. I might even be hitting the bowl once or fivez. I let the bacon cook for around ten minutes, then I butter up my other pan, and throw my eggs inn, sunny side up. I leave them untouched until they start to stiffen up a little bit, and I throw two pieces of home made bread in the toaster. 

The egg spice returns, and makes love to the bubbling eggs in the pan. The bacon still sizzling in the background. Johnny Cash on medium volume, and another hit tickles my throat. When the eggs are almost done i flip them, and make sure I cook the side with the spices well in loads of butter. I get my toast out, and add my bacon strips to them. They should be done by now, but not burnt or crispy. I add the eggs on top, sometimes I add some tomato slices as well.

I sit down, enjoy my fantastic breakfast, read the sports section and drink my coffee. I'm high, happy and fed. It's snowing, it ruins my awesome view. I did the dishes during the cooking, so I can hit the couch.

Stay high :smoke:
    Neil

19. poached eggs on toast oh man.
    hard boiled are okay, too.
    always with pepper.
    i use free-range vegetarian fed eggs; the yolks are bigger, more orange, and delicious.