How do you make your eggs?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by jizzledfreq, Dec 8, 2012.

1. another one of my favorites is..
    a braised duck, shitake mushroom, jalapeno, onion, tomato and blue cheese omelet.

its sooooooooooooooo gooooodd

2. Yesterday for breakfast I had a fried egg, corn beef,melted Swiss, chips, and grainy mustard in between two pieces of Texas toast with potatoes on the side. First time I've ever had a fried egg and it was amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bout to make some eggs benedict, or as my friend calls them "eggs bend-a-dick" Ill post pics if I'm not too high =). I also saw someone on this site talk about something called "loco moco" which I'm totes gonna make later =)

Eggs benedict FTW ^^ Definitely what i'm gonna make this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 Defiled Cross, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Cooked over-easy..

..and nestled atop a double bacon cheeseburger.

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, scramble, cook em up.Sent from The Gods.

7. I like my eggs fried sunny side up and I throw some water on the hot pan and cover it so the yolk is slightly more cooked.

8. Scrambled, fried over medium, hard boiled, with bacon, egg salad, omelette with potatoes.

I like eggs in pretty much most forms.

9. a dippy egg and soldiers pleaseeeeee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Over easy, sunny side up, or poached

11. Most of the time either sunny side up, or I make an omelet.

12. Made a corn salsa, onion, and Monterey Jack omelet this morning. It was pretty awesome :yummy:

• Like Like x 2
  13. I like mine over easySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. This feels like a naughty question disguised under the topic of food. 

Never the less, I like my eggs sunny side up. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Couple tablespoons o' butter or margarine in the pan. Then I separate my yolks from my whites. I slowly cook them while stirring to give me small white granules. Then I break my yolks over the whites and cook until they thicken. It's so creamy and... Yolky lol

16. Scrambled & fluffy. Alone or mixed with grits.

17. Sunny side up or over medium :smoking:

18. I usually don't eat eggs.  I had to take care of our chickens as a child and I lost my appetite for eggs and chickens for a loooong time after a raccoon got into the pen and slaughtered them.  I was visiting relatives out of state for a week and when I got back I had to clean out the pen of rotting maggot infested chicken carcasses.  I couldn't even look at a chicken after that.   But sometimes I have a hankerin' and I poach some eggs to sit on top of my chili rojo enchiladas for breakfast.   I salt and pepper them and add a touch of paprika.  

• Like Like x 2
  19. Scrambled, on toast with Caviar and
    occasionally Sour Cream

20. That's horrible. I would always cry whenever one of our animals died naturally, couldn't imagine seeing them slaughtered. I cried for a pigeon. Why did YOU get body removal duty? : )

I don't like eggs but if I have to choose I would make scrambled for hot breakfast, but I do like deviled eggs okay.