best place to eat blazed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rhino31, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Chipotle. OM NOM NOM.

2. Kinders' Rib Eye Steak is an orgasm in my mouth, high or sober.

[​IMG]

3. anywhere when im blazed, You see me driving when im baked hungry as shit hunched over the wheel looking for anything that resembles a sign for food.

4. THAI FOOD!
    chicken satay, with cripsy orange chicken and a thai tea is soooooooo bomb
    (its almost dank) hahaha
    Woodranch
    Bj's
    Black ANgus
    Mimi's Cafe
    The Old Spaghetti Factory
    Marie Calender's

5. Theres this mexican food place down the street called Mr. Taco....best california burrito ive ever had.

6. loool haha yea ik what u mean man!
    if its later then 12 ull usually find me at ihop
    workers know me there like were fucking homies
    haha we go wayy backk :p if its not passed 12
    then usually taco bell,its cheap n freakin delicious :3

7. Sometimes when all my friends have money we all pitch and go to the keg. The keg has big ass tables with a huge grill in the side of it. A waiter comes and takes your orders and gets your drinks. After awhile a Japanese guy comes out and cooks the food in a bunch of crazy ways. The dude takes a slice of a onion and and stacks the rings so it makes a little tower on the grill and pours something into it, then he takes out a match and lights the top of the tower and a huge fireball comes out of the tower it was like 6 feet tall. Jackie Chan cooked us some prawns, chow mien, rice, steaks, veggies. Shits good when your high.

8. pizza hut lunch buffet

9. cici's all you can eat pizza buffet

10. Does that really make your ass bleed jw...

11. Oh this is easy, pussy all day lol... Jk but seriously, I love cooking while high, so I'm more likely to stay home and cook. But if I'm going to getting food, my fav is the local authentic Mexican taco stands. It's sooo good lol

12. [quote name='"13 degrees"']

Does that really make your ass bleed jw...[/quote]

That's why you invest in chipoltaway

13. 1. My house - I can make the perfect food to fit my needs
    2. My female's house - she can make the perfect food to fit my needs
    3. Subway - turkey bacon and barbecue sauce
    4. KFC
    5. Any supermarket or 7/11 - just walk in there and by any random shit which looks appetising and unhealthy.

14. wherever I can listen to my music.
    With an ipod you can pretty much go anywhere...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI4etnIDymA]Sizzla - Healing Of The Nation - YouTube[/ame]

15. Taco Bell simply for the cheapness and satisfaction factor.

16. Any of u guys ate Calhoun's? Omg they have a steak marinated in BBQ sauce and its sooooo tender, oh look! I gotta boner! xD man I'm crazy

17. Taco Bell is amazing in my personal opinion. Just a bunch of ugly skimpy little tacos. I can devour like each one in like 3 bites

18. Outback steakhouse mmmm big juicy steak and bloomin onion

19. Dude your making me hard, and I'm about to go stand before the class to present. Thanks bro!!

20. This. <3