Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolled a joint out of a cigarette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Going to smoke it soon, I think it turned out nice and I only used .4~.5

2. Joint

Attached Files:

3. how'd it smoke?

4. when I was 14 I would take weed from my dads bag and a cigarette.. pluck the filter off, take the baccy out and restuffed it with weed.

something like that? or did you roll up a spliff here with baccy mixed with it?

I'm confused.

or did you use the cigarette to roll a joint? what?

sorry dude

5. Hahaha I use to always take one of my dads cigs when i was younger to empty out the tabacco and put the bud in but now that I am older I go to the store and buy papers. IMO I didn't really enjoy it but hey if its all you got then its all you got lol

6. Haha, when I first started that's pretty much the only way I'd smoke, since papers and paraphernalia are hard to get when your a 12 year old, glad I'm done with that, I now have a nice spoon:)

7. My buddy has a cigarette rolling machine so one time we cut out the filter and ground up some bud and put in te little area for tobacco and put it into a cig paper. It was packed NICE haha probably fit about 1.5-2 Gs in there

8. I keep the filter on and put a little bud in them, if you roll it tight (tamp it down before you roll) it gets your good. I tried this when I was out of papers once. Didn't go too well. Lost a cigarette and didn't have a good roll.

9. Why'd you leave the filter on?

10. just rip the filter off and your good but that one looks nice

11. I like to keep a lil tobacco at the end, it is nice at the end of a sesh :hello:

12. I took about 3/4 of it off.