Herbies Head shop?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChrisKushburner, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Anybody know how the transaction comes up on your credit card billing. Such as like attitude pops up as " the attitude. Trying to buy seeds start first grow

2. [quote name='"ChrisKushburner"']Anybody know how the transaction comes up on your credit card billing. Such as like attitude pops up as " the attitude. Trying to buy seeds start first grow[/quote]

Comes up has ( hocus pocus)

3. Well if you are serious thank you.

4. [quote name='"ChrisKushburner"']Well if you are serious thank you.[/quote]

Yes I'm serious lol. Go on their website and look up there shipping details and it's says. Herbies comes up has Hocus Pocus on bill statement. Im going to be making another order from them soon here.

5. He's right. That's how it comes up. I like them. I've only ordered seeds once, but I got them in 7 days in the States. They've got good strains and good deals. I like them.

6. Wow that cool thanks man. Thx for the review of herbs. Ill be making my order tday

7. where about in the states r u from... i dont want specifics just west, east, sw ect.. i just placed an order with herbies and im in the eastern part of the states... the keystone state if thats a little more obvious.. but i was just wondering how long to expect them to get here. and i ordered friday night if the weekend will make a differance.

8. I got mine in 7 days. I'm on the east coast and ordered on a Wednesday (I think) at like 3 AM. Then I went to sleep. I woke up and had an email from them that the seeds had been mailed. Received them a week later.

9. kool that would b sweet if i got em before christmas lol

10. Yeah, you definitely should. I wouldn't be surprised if you get an email on monday saying they were shipped and giving you the tracking info. I was worried about ordering seeds until I actually did and received them. I'll definitely be using Herbie's next time as well.

11. thank man this is really easin my mind.. howd ur grow turn out if u dont mind me asking??

12. I'm on my first grow now. I used bagseed so I wouldn't fuck up expensive seeds. A link to my grow is in my signature. Feel free to stop by and subscribe. It's going well. Started with 8 plants, have 3 left. Sucks I had to chop 5 for being males. This grow will be finishing up hopefully within a month. I got 3 plants, 1 that's almost done, another thats a couple weeks behind that one, and the 3rd is behind those. Can't wait though. The one that's almost done is looking very nice and I'm expecting at least a few ounces from it. Hoping to pull a QP from that one plant. We'll see.

13. nice ill check it out dude

14. What method did you use to germ the seeds

15. Long story. lol. I was supposed to buy my light at the end of August. Then we had car problems and spent like $2G's on that, so it took until the following month for me to have the money.

During that time I got impatient, and just wanted to see if they would actually grow. So having done no reading at the time on germination I just planted them on Sept. 1 outside in soil. lol. I just had a ton of bag seeds, and wanted to see if I could germinate. More of an experiment than planning on getting weed from them. lol. I picked the wrong seeds (underdeveloped), and broken, and everything. lol. I just planted a handful of seeds. About 20 or so figuring many wouldn't germ. About a week to 10 days later I only had 2 plants. Went to throw out the other soil that I used for the other seeds, and when I threw it out, the soil broke open, and there was a tiny plant that couldn't get through the soil to the light. I had about 6 others that were like that. I saved them, and then just let them grow. They grew outside for about the first month, with not very good light. lol. When I got my 1000W light they went inside and then finally started growing like weeds.

Chopped 5 males, and now have 3 ladies left. I'm on a soil grow for my first, and will be switching to DWC for my next grow. So I will be using rockwool to germinate for the next grow.

16. Lol that's exactly how I'm planning to grow mine. Old fashion way ( dig a big hole, fill with soil, and then plant) that's how nature intended it to be. Hopefully they grow

17. ok man one more question lol. i picked the super stelth option, i dont kno if that would affect my question or not... but any way i was wondering how it was gonna arrive.. is it gonna come UPS or some special kinda courier. iv never ordered something from out of the US before?

18. I just use regular shipping. It ships in UK under Royal Mail (if my memory is correct). Then is passed off to go through customs then to USPS. That's how mine was anyway. I think super-stealth is just for the packaging.

19. ok sweet man. thanks again

20. No problem. Let me know how it arrives. Just curious how the super-stealth is different. The regular way is already pretty good, just shipped in a DVD case. Just curious how they do the super-stealth.