Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girl wants to smoke weed for the first time with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been smoking for almost 6 years & I've been with her a little bit more than a year, I told her I was a stoner since the beginning, she didn't seem to care... I've smoked in front of her before.

I've showed her that I can be responsible, a good boyfriend, keep my grades high, my priorities first, etc...

Today she told me that she wants to try it! Im so excited!! :hello:

I want this to be epic, we will smoke at the park (its pretty safe, I always smoke there) but I dont know guys, I wanna read some tips so she can enjoy this new experience and have a great time! Thanks :D

After we can come to my house to watch a movie, eat pop corns while lying in my bed, idk..

Any suggestions? :D

2. Have sex. then she'll be wanting to smoke all the time

3. I'm a girl, and I remember the first time smoking with my boyfriend. I absolutely hated it. This was just my experience.. We smoked and got super high, but when he was high he wasn't the same as he usually is, and it was almost a turn off because we were both so different. But if your smoking infront of her all the time, I don't think it would be an issue. Just take her home and watch movies, don't go out in public because she will get paranoid. Good luck!

4. This. My fiance and I had amazing sex during her first time, which blew her mind. So definitely get all hot and heavy with her

5. Skip the park even though you know it's safe she most likely will not feel the same. Smoke at home if possible because the most important thing is that she feels safe before you guys light up so she doesn't freak. Goodluck and happy toking.

6. smoke n toke wit her

then put it in her pooper

its the only way

7. Smoke then fuck her or vice versa then watch a light show

8. I cant toke inside my house man :(

9. ah, that sucks. Then hit the park then book it to your room or something. Maybe wait until your parents aren't home or something incase she is gets a case o the paranioa.

Also, don't get super duper baked, this can be overwhelming for many people 1st time.

10. Since it will be her first time, just get her back to your place as soon as you can, as paranoia might sit in. Make sure she doesn't take too much, too high and it could give her a bad experience. You want to make everything extremely comfortable for her. Chill movie, lots of food and drinks and you'll be golden. Lots of luck.

11. I don't think a movie is a good idea, seems like a waste of a high. Do something romantic that'll lead up to proper sex; the slow, sensual stuff.

12. make her hit the blunt/bong/ with her pussy she will get high as fuck

13. Car or in the backyard?

14. Try to avoid any circumstance that will make her paranoid. Since it's her first time, the experience will probably be a little weird and unusual (as it usually is for first timers), so you should make sure you guys are as comfortable as possible. First thing's first, put on some good music for her so she can experience that wonderful musical euphoria

15. Youre in for a dissappointment because 95% females are ANNOYING AS FUCK high, especially n00bs.

16. Toke, watch a movie, go eat some delicious food, go to your house, chill with some music, have sex. Do all of the things you know are best when stoned, she'll be mindfucked.

17. yeah. spend your high at home. It'll make her feel more comfortable.

Tell us how it goes man!

18. #18 Stoner Steb, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    My fiance was a total good girl. I just recently got her to try weed for the first time(she has smoked a few times since).. here are some things I can recommend from experience..

Go somewhere secluded.. she might cough a lot.
    Don't eat beforehand! For a first timer coughing can lead to puking..
    Seriously don't do anything to scare her. ( my fiance wanted it to be a secret and I knocked on a neighbours door and ran. She completely flipped)
    Comfort her if she is scared in any way. Don't sit there laughing at her and how high she is.
    How would you want your first high to be? Make it enjoyable for her.

19. The maturity level between those who are over vs under 18 is very apparent in threads like these.

Typical >18 response: LOL dude, you should like, fuck her man!!!

20. QFT. Everybody knows she will be getting fucked anyways.