Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Does drinking coffee after you smoke increase, decrease or do nothing to your high? It should have some sort of effect due to the caffeine. I'm only an occasional coffee drinking but boy do I love it :)

2. I dont know. Like every night i smoke and then drink a cup to stay awake long enough to get through Half Baked or A couple grateful dead albums, and it seems to prolong my high.

3. Monster is the BEST while high.!

4. Yes, I drink coffee, monster, coke or MD while high. Especially for late night game sessions.

Psyche

5. I fucking love my morning bowl with some coffee while listening to some tunes on our deck, great way to start the day

6. Best morning routine? Good cup of coffee and a spliff followed by a cigarette.

7. Doesn't really change my high at all, but it does help me wake up and pretty much sets the tone for the whole day.

8. I always drink coffee after a morning toke and I have never noticed a change in my high.

9. Coffee after i'm done smoking is the best thing ever! It makes up for any lost energy while i'm high :smoke:

10. Rockstar Punched... taste like Jesus

11. yea, I love coffee while high... nothing beats keurig.

12. once i got super high* on caffeine while being high as fuck.
    i started having some intense closed eye visuals. for real i saw different colored circle spikes (like gears spinning) fast. then i entered a forest like hanzel and gretel's filled with color, and i could see myself walking and all.
    It was so fucking weird.
    Maybe I'm a little too high right now too. But that's more or less what it felt like haha.
    Yeah a midnight coffee while toking feels always right.

13. caffeine makes me feel more alert so I don't feel the lazy aspect of smoking as much. I like it.

14. A nice joint and a cup of coffee in the morning make for a great start to just about any day. :smoke:

15. Having coffee and a cigarette when you're blitzed is the chillest thing to do in the morning.

16. I just think 1) hot coffee tastes good 2) i love to chill in the mornings (like 8 9 oclock wake up, play some cod or something) 3) just add weed!

Such a relaxing time. I like hot tea with lemon and shitloads of honey too

17. Theoretically, coffee should reduce the length of your high. Caffeine increases your metabolism, and a high metabolism = shorter high.

I've never noticed a difference though to be honest. Also coffee makes me happy, and weed makes me happy, so both together make me super super happy haha.

18. #18 Herb Pimp, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    I definitely enjoy a blunt and a hot mug of coffee! I find it is a great way to start the morning!

19. Depends on the quality of stuff that I'm smoking. If it's mellow, I like a good espresso or cup o' joe, but if it's some next dimension stuff I don't mix the two.

20. caffeine + weed/tobacco is the best thing ever. nothing more relaxing than a joint and a brew