Need some help understanding this fox farm feeding schedule??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by diddy3, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I'm about to start a grow soon and was wondering if anyone could help me understand this chart and getting started? Please and thank you.

image-2450099031.jpg

2. #2 BYOweed, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    I hate how they set up their schedules. Just use Grow big for veg. Start at 1/4 strength of what it tells you for the first feeding. Then, half strength the next feeding. Then, finally full strength. Start using the Big bloom and tiger bloom the last week of veg along with the grow big. Big bloom and tiger bloom 1/2 strength along with the grow big full strength. When you start flowering stop the grow big and go full strength with the big bloom and tiger bloom. Note that you should feed with the nutes every other watering. So nutes, just water, nutes, just water, etc.

That's how I used it at least, with great success. Adjustments will have to be made, I'm sure. That's just a basic outline. Remember don't start feeding until your plants are 3-4 weeks old

3. Ok thank you. An just to clear this up. I should feed every other day, with nutes? So feed them just water for the first 3-4 weeks then start nutes??

4. if you plan to feed that much, good luck. youre WAY over doing it. i would suggest one feed during veg, and one bloom feed during flower

5. You should allow the soil to dry out, a lot. The roots need oxygen. Remember it's better to have your plants want water rather than suffering from too much. This usually takes 3-5 days depending on the soil and size of container. Make sure the pot is lighter or until the plant begins to droop. So you should really only be feeding with nutes once a week. And yes, use only water for the first 3-4 weeks. If the soil doesn't contain any premixed nutrients then 2 weeks

6. Nice feed chart

7. Haha sorry about that I meant to put every other watering!! But thank you once again for the help.

8. Not a problem, happy growing! :smoke: