Question to anyone who watches Law and Order:SVU (and is current)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DojaCFR, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I love SVU. One of my favorite shows. But I am not current. I watch on USA and they are just now getting to the more recent episodes (but I never have time to watch).
    My question is I saw on the commercials (probably season premier) when Captain Cragen says that Stabler put in his papers...

What does that mean in this case? I haven't seen it so Idk. Transfer papers? (The character is still NYPD but no longer SVU) Or did he quit/retire?

I know behind the scenes that the actors contract negotiation fell through. But as far as the CHARACTER whats going on?

Thanks guys

-IVXX

2. He isn't there and they don't talk about him and they got a few new ppl

3. Yeah some of the new cast is kinda lame.

Been a fan for years but still prefer the older episodes by far.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know hes not there. And in an interview the actor said he is open and willing to return in the future or cameo. I'm just curious if the character is still in the NYPD or not. Like how would a cameo work.

NYPD: working with him on a case (say SVU and White Collar or Vice or whereever us had been transferred)

Retired: visiting him while hes enjoying his retirement (and trying to rebuild his family life) to ask questions on a case or something.

-IVXX