What the fuck? Crazys Bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Stillblazin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Feel you dude. But i couldnt get serious with her anyway because of the distance, and the fact that she most likely has a boyfriend back where she lives.

2. oh yeahh man i hear ya i was basically in that situation. this girl was a 10 so of course i was gunna fuck. but pretty sure the night after we banged she fucked her Ex. and on top of everytime we were together the 30 guys who would be texting her.

guys dont texts girls at 230 AM to say hello thats for damn sure lol.

one time one dude legitimately texted her "hey you..been a while since we hung..wanna fuck?"

nice game bro lmao

3. Is that why im buggin? Im not all that insecure anymore. I just kinda like this girl and it pisses me off that she might want all these other guys.

4. its the truth.

go on any hot ass girls facebook messages and tell me 50% aint from horny dudes lol.

5. damn cuz you were in the exact situation as me lol...crazy shit man but hey ill take some 10/10 pussy for some stress anyday

6. shes her own person she can do what she wants lol if you can't handle that then find another, if you knew that you could satisfy her 100% then why would you be worrying about her wanting other guys?

7. You do not want to be on your death bed at 35 and say... I wish I took that ho to pound town.

8. good point. but i cant satisfy her 100 percent because ill only see her one of two times more before the summer because she lives out of state.

And sloots gonna sloot

9. more like women gonna women, just enjoy the time you have with her to the fullest without any worries, lifes gonna life

10. great advice, thank you. :wave:

11. Go fuck her. Don't get into any shit you can't get out of.
    Hot showers, lots of sleep, lots of food, lots of tea and water and honey and lemon, lots of vitamins, and some standard liquid medicine like Day Quil.

12. to relieve my stress?

13. True, plus she might be lying to a lot of other guys too, she might have a std or something. i wouldn't do it.

14. Come on bro, your name is pussyman420. You know you would do it.

15. Oh, well, no, to get over being sick. Smoke a few bowls for the stress :smoking:

If it bothers you that she has guys coming at her from all directions and shit then it looks like you want more than just a quick fuck. And if that's the case it sounds like she's a lost cost, so drop her. Hoes are hoes...are hoes that are dirty.

But, if you don't give a fuck, hit it as much as you can and quit it. Don't let your condom fall off for any reason and watch out for her. If she starts acting sketching get the fuck up out of there.

16. Yeah shes just a sketchy bitch. Like she always messages me <3 and all that nonsense. Like i dont know whats good with her sometimes but hey ill just have to beat her at her own game.

17. Aye, that's the best you can do when you got a sketchy hot bitch on your hands, enjoy the fucks and play the game better.:smoke:

18. totally. i just gotta stop stressin this chick it aint worth it. :cool: