Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 4 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jmarshall2, Dec 4, 2012.

1. 35 days? Unless you smoked like two grams a day your entire life up until then, you'll pass with flying colors. You shouldn't even have to worry about chugging water and all that. I'm betting the second home test you took was wrong, especially since you passed the first one. You oughta be fine man :cool:

2. but he said he fail a home test today. Shouldn't he be worried?

3. He passed the first one though, my bet's on a faulty reading with the second. But yeah if you're on probation I suppose it's not worth the risk, so keep chugging and praying.

4. don't even need help when its been 35 days.

5. Someone told me to try jello or a cup of vinegar?

6. Before i was on probation I smoked maybe a g a day for a year. But i've passed several tests since then and it had been around 95 days since the last time i had blazed.

7. again.

8. You should be clean then. If you're worried, start chugging water (tea, cranberry juice, etc) at night before your test and the morning of it. A B-complex vitamin (or a 5 hour energy shot) will make your piss yellow, clear can be suspicious. And make sure your test isn't your first piss of the day, metabolites build up in your urine while you're sleeping. Oh, and drinking vinegar doesn't work, it's just nasty :p