Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug Test in 4 days

• Please log in to reply

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Hi.

I've got a probaiton test in 4 days. I smoked 35 days ago and was wondering if you think I would pass. I only smoked like 4 hits out of a 1 hitter and then 1/4 of a blunt later that night. I'm pretty healthy and workout daily.

I've been taking cranberry pills and drinking water to help.

Similar Topics: Drug Test in 4 days     x

Javarius Reptar

Javarius Reptar

High Flyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,393 posts
how often of a smoker are you?

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts

how often of a smoker are you?

Before that I was completely clean for 90 days.

GanjaFarmer06

GanjaFarmer06

Flat Lined Stoned

• Gold Member
  • 4,123 posts

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
I passed a test about two weeks ago, then failed one earlier today. Both take home. Should I trust these? I'm pretty sure I should be clean. I'm 6'1 190 pretty athletic if that helps. Don't eat much sugar either.

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Bump.

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Anyone help please? With the question about the take home tests?

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Bump again. Kind of urgent.

Guest_exonmoble_*

Guest_exonmoble_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Good luck

Rashid

Rashid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 428 posts
Are you more skinny or fat?

GhanjaFog

GhanjaFog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 474 posts

Bump again. Kind of urgent.

Considering it was over a month ago you should be safe dude, especially if you were clean for so long before. Drink alot of water and piss like a motherfucker, should help clean you out.
Good luck with probation.

RobbeB3

RobbeB3

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,189 posts
What the fuck. Obviously

jmarshall2

jmarshall2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts

Are you more skinny or fat?

I'm pretty built. I don't have perfect abs or anything but I'm in pretty great athletic shape. Do a bit of cardio and quite a bit of lifting. I've got quite a bit of muscle definition.

Btw I fuck with the KLVN

dampothead

dampothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Don't worry I've passed a drug test when I smoked about 3 week before taking it....... I smoked everyday about 2 grams a day .....I didn't work out besides playing x box and drinking beer if u consider that a a work out which I do so don't worry If I passed u'll pass to

Rashid

Rashid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 428 posts
You should be fine, just drink a lot of cranberry juice before the test you'll pass easy

That's wassup 2.7.5 haha

Skepsis

Skepsis

Death Metal Dabs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,294 posts

Hi.

I've got a probaiton test in 4 days. I smoked 35 days ago and was wondering if you think I would pass. I only smoked like 4 hits out of a 1 hitter and then 1/4 of a blunt later that night. I'm pretty healthy and workout daily.

I've been taking cranberry pills and drinking water to help.

Chances are you will fail and will go to jail and be ass-rammed by bubba. Smoke like 4 bowls right before the test to detoxify yourself.

Ever heard of google? This question has been answered 3456784321356884355774332 times.

burnout18

burnout18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 936 posts
Nah u sound clean and if u still worry if u know anyone that's a nurse or works in a hospital ask them to get a a drug test so u can make sure.

I did I came out for pcp and weed I'm glad I checked cause I got some laced shit

fender420

fender420

puff puff pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
pass easily. if you're a heavy smoker the longest it will take to leave your system is 30-32 days. you said you were clean for 90 days before so you would have been able to pass a drug test 3-4 weeks ago.

BudBrownies

BudBrownies

Like a G-6, Like a G-6...

• Banned by Moderators
  • 965 posts
Failed one today? Yeah i'd be worried. Start drinking lots of water and working out now.

BudBrownies

BudBrownies

Like a G-6, Like a G-6...

• Banned by Moderators
  • 965 posts
Buy another test. If you smoked once 35 days ago, it's unlikely but you said you failed a test today. Buy another. Than start making your plans. Drink. Drink. Sweat, sweat. Spa, sana.

I gotta say people shouldn't smoke on probation. With that said, I'm smoking and I don't have a job. So I cant really preach. Only thing is I won't go to jail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users