substitute for rolling papers!!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedx420, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straw wrapper from BK or mcd's or wherever. same paper. or bible pages. or notebook paper. or a receipt. you have a plethora of options. use you head!

2. Op is a fetus, prom night dumpster baby

3. Op is 8 No. 12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPTe1xMB9Uk]Horowitz Plays Scriabin Etude Op. 8 No. 12 - YouTube[/ame]

(Cmon Op don't be a junkie. twist off an apple stem, poke a hole down and through, and you have a bowl)

4. OP hasn't been born yet.

5. Op's parents haven't been born yet.

In all seriousness don't use shitty second rate paper, just grab some tinfoil this one time and use an apple or something. Me and my friends made some decent percolated pop bottle bongs back when we were (what I'm assuming is) your age.

6. A tin foil or apple pipe works and you should really invest in a cheap spoon pipe

7. tracing paper

8. As a rule, anything that's thin enough to be easily manipulated while being structurally sound enough not to rip will work but just because something work doesn't mean it's a good idea. It's possible to use printer paper, notebook paper, coffee filters, pages from a large book (though one wonders whether damaging a book is is too high a price for simply saving yourself a buck or two and a trip to the nearest convenience store) or a phone book, even non-thermal cash register tape...but all of these involve risks, since these are made from materials that weren't intended to be ingested. Some kinds of paper are a particularly bad idea, since they may have been exposed to toxic chemicals in order to make them white.

Some people roll cigarettes from corn husks. To use one, they dip it in a glass of water first to increase its flexibility. They then tear off a few of the fiber strands and set them aside. When the husk is sufficiently dry to be used, they cut it into a rectangular shape, roll the tobacco in it tightly (some people find that a cone shape works well), and secure it with the strands of fiber that they set aside earlier.

9. put the nug in one nostril. with one hand use your thumb to cover your other nostril. use the other hand to operate the lighter. move your thumb off your nose to work as a rush hole. the nose is like natures pipe.

10. This. Do it.

11. straight to the dome!

12. I heard if you put seeds in your butt, they will germinate and you will get high.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pull the paper, off the glue strip, of your Mom's maxi pads and roll it up.....

14. Op is a fetus

Sent using GC Forum

15. When I was a young lad I was tricked by one of the older kids on the block to super toke off of a "white owl" cigar.......for faucksakes...... I was full of puke, tears and hate...

Edit...I predict I was 2 years younger than OP

16. DO NOT smoke a reciet

17. Best thing I've ever read.

18. [quote name='"stneod"']put the nug in one nostril. with one hand use your thumb to cover your other nostril. use the other hand to operate the lighter. move your thumb off your nose to work as a rush hole. the nose is like natures pipe.[/quote]

I saw a video on YouTube where a dude used his hand for a pipe. He made a fist and put the bud and one end and sucked on the other. It kinda worked too

19. OP is swimming toward the egg.

• Like Like x 1
  20. This whole thread is hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.