Post a random piece of information.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1581 m00nd0g, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    in a 2006 survey, 63% of americans couldn't locate iraq on a world map.

2. More people die every year by falling vending machines than those who win the lottery

3. There are more plastic flamingos in the u.s than real flamingos

4. More people die every year from lightning strikes than from shark attacks.

5. More people die in vending machine accidents than shark attacks too.

6. The government is watching you.

7. I'm watching you

8. #1588 101 BIG TEX 101, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    I'm wearing a hoodie (zippered) I might rob u! & I'm white! ewwww! LOL :)

9. Mr. Spock's Vulcan salute was based on a Jewish priestly blessing, representing the Hebrew letter "Shin"

10. Rip Mr nemoy

11. The first pizzeria in the US was Lombardi's in Manhattan; it opened in1905.

12. And they make some damn good pizza

13. Ringo was not an original member of The Beatles.

14. space saver(donut) spare tires are only safe at or below 50 mph. any faster, and you run the risk of over heating and rupturing the tire. 

be road safe out there yous blades! been seeing the weather channel and it looks like the whole US is experiencing some shit weather.

15. Rochester NY, the nearest urban area to me, had a record cold February this year, going back to when they first kept records in 1889 (and it's warmer there than where I live).

The most memorable statistic was that there were only FOUR HOURS during the entire month where the temperature was above freezing.

16. Typical window glass cracks at 3000mph

17. The widest road in the world is a section of I-10 near Houston, with a grand total of 26 lanes.

18. from Loop 610 West to Highway 99(Grand Parkway.) Katy Freeway.

12 miles west of Katy the speed limit jumps to 75. then, a little further west, outside of Sealy, you will find the headquarters of Hennessey Performance. they put a couple turbochargers on a Ferrari 458 Italia and probably pissed off the Maestros at Maranello... awesome.

19. When I get off work, I'll be taking massive amounts of Bong Loads to the face piece...

😎✌️

"May The Force Be With You"

20. Jim Jones used to preach against euthanasia saying, "Oh no, oh no who is going to decided who and when a person is going to die. We must never allow that because this is the kind of thing that ushers in the terror of a Hitler's Germany. We must not allow these kinds of things to enter our consciousness."

This is the same guy who is responsible for the deaths of over 900 people by convincing them to drink poisoned juice for the benefit of a "better death".