Post a random piece of information.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Notorious for the secrecy surrounding their new products, Apple has it's own secret police force known as the Worldwide Loyalty Team. Moles are recruited from employee ranks to monitor suspicious activity and report back any suspicions to the security forces. When ever information leaks are suspected, the loyalty team is rumoured to sweep into offices and track down employees. The activity of the apple secret police is said to go far beyond their Apple campus. In 2011 the secret Apple police allegedly impersonated San Francisco police officers to search a family home for an iphone prototype. 

2. Arghhhh!
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

dilligaf

3. [​IMG]      [​IMG]     [​IMG]

4. I second this post.

5. [​IMG]           <--- Macka   [​IMG]   

6. Haha! That didn't hurt!

dilligaf

7. Some species of flatworm mate by "penis fencing". They are hermaphrodites (each is both male and female) that practice hypodermic fertilization, meaning they both try to stab each other with their penises. The one that gets stabbed loses and becomes the mother,raising the baby flatworms..........

8. I like big butts and I cannot lie

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dick Cheney's bitch !
    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

10. Sea anemones and corals are actually invertebrate animals related to jellyfish

11. There is a rhyme for orange, it's Blorange, a hill in the uk

12. #1332 jas43, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Pepperoni slices are at a minimum 2x as good when you're drinky

13. "Drinky" ????

14. Drunk on the boozez

15. #1335 As Above So Below, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Polar bears can smell blood 200 miles away and get there in a day.

A polar bear and her cub once swam across the entire Atlantic ocean from Antarctica (think Southern Ocean to Africa). The mother made it but the cub didn't :( The mother lost like 60-80% of her natural weight but was still alive.

Polar.Bears.Are.Fucking.Awesome!

16. Hawks have such excellent vision that they can see their prey in crisp, clear detail from 2 miles out.

17. The longest animal ever found was the bootlace worm, a marine worm that was estimated at 55 meters/180 feet. Lineus longissimus

What were polar bears doing in Antarctica? They are only native to the Arctic. There's something wrong with your story.

19. We have ten times the number of bacteria in our bodies as cells.

Maybe it was from the Arctic down (north->south), I just read that story somewhere a while ago, that's just what I remembered off the top of my head.