Post a random piece of information.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1081 The Stud, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Just because you see something doesn't mean it's true, actually alot of what we see is not what we think we see.

2. An iPhone makes a great hidden microphone in the unlikely event of police brutality.

3. On 4/20 the Red Baron shot down his last two victims, only to be KIA the next day

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You go to a whore house if you wanna be judged

You go to a court house if you wanna be fucked

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled.

6. You can create some very interesting still-life photographs by using a flatbed scanner as your camera.

7. #1087 Rainy Daze, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Happend to my mom she tested positive for H! Luckily the company let her retake it. I don't remember exactly how she got that chance but she literally looks like the last person on the planet to do any sort of drug.

8. shit mon! I hope she came came back negative and it happened to me also I had an everything bagel with ham on it for lunch before the drug/Alcohol program I have to do for legal issues and 2 weeks later(when the test results come back) they one counselor took me into a room and told me I was positive for poppy so they looked at me as a heroin addict luckily they talked to the supervisors and they believed me and didn't add on extra weeks they also said I was doing meth but they retested that an it came back negative so they're Tests are fucked up but it's all good now 3 more weeks and I can smoke weed again if they don't screw wih my tests.

9. It takes 500 calories to feed 10 lbs of lean tissue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. UPS trucks save 10 million gallons of gas each year by making no left turns.

11. Jethro Tull invented the Seed Drill, but his name may be more commonly recognized by music enthusiasts as a band.

12. Holding in your urine during sex intensifies the orgasm.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. #1093 Cody227, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    We are all our own god and our reality is based on our thoughts and emotions rather than a fixed plan for each person.

14. #1094 Cody227, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    We are all our own god and our reality is based on our thoughts and emotions rather than a fixed plan for each person.

15. Earth is actually flat. I almost fell off the edge one day I was out sailing.

Who doesn't know that?

I hear people saying that the earth is round all the time, man. People are so dumb! I mean, come on.. It's Obvious that it isn't. If the earth was round that means there would be no water, cause all the water would just drain right off the planet and into the universe. 
    Also, like I said I almost fell off once, so I am 100% sure in my case. 

18. #1099 Stormy Sea, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    There was a major exploit found in almost all existing versions of Internet Explorer in the past day or two, and it affects over 1/4th of all browsers used, which makes it a Zero Day exploit (so it's a big deal.) They've been aware of it for a few days but there's no patch yet, and there's NEVER going to be a patch if you use Windows XP because Microsoft chose not to update it anymore.

The severity of it is 10, and the complexity of it is low, according to http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2014-1776, which means it's pretty bad and it's easy to do.

Exploiters can basically hijack your entire system... And get into all your information, and gain control over your PC.

Microsoft suggests disabling ActiveX extensions as well as Adobe Flash to be safe, but the US homeland security CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) says that honestly you just shouldn't use Internet Explorer at all right now, and just banned all their executives from using it.

As if we didn't already know IE sucked, right? But seriously, if you're using it right now, be afraid, okay?

Also yeah, nerdy & random but i'm studying for my CNT finals and this thread appeared...

Yeah, Columbus was among the leaders in believing the earth was round. What a dumb, dead, Injun-hating white guy. I'm glad he was proven wrong.