Post a random piece of information.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Today, I deactivated facebook. :hello:

2. I am not a rapper

3. #43 Deleted member 351711, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    I typed this whole sentence with just one finger. The middle one

Edit: Dammit

• Like Like x 1
  4. There are two types of chimpanzee. The common chimpanzee is violent, aggressive, and is known to engage in wars and cannibalism. The pygmy chimpanzee, or bonobo, is peaceful and uses sex as a form of conflict resolution. They are so casual about sex that they use it as a form of greeting one another, and they are the only non human species to engage in oral sex and French kissing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dolphins and Sharks might be water mammals but they aren't friends, in fact sharks do attack dolphins in their area of sea.

6. Sharks aren't mammals.

7. Succinylcholine is a paralytic that I tube people with ;)

8. HA HA...I fucking love the Bonobo!!! though I have posted this before, figure this is appropriate now:

CHEKA THE BONOBO: THE BACK STORY:

Back in the middle ages, a young man named Nick began to look more closely at his surroundings. He had seen what War and evil had done to people, and he just thought there was a better way.

For years, there had been rumors of a society in Africawhere people helped each other, and lived a type of communal life. It was rumored that the kindness shined as bright as the Sun, and Nick knew he had to go search for this tribe of people for one very important reason:

Nick, having seen the hatred and pure evil of people began to lose his faith in humanity!!

While traveling on what is known today as the Congo River, his boatcapsized, and he was thrown into the water. As he clutched onto the rocks, and just as he felt he was passing out, he saw a hand reach out to him...

When young Nick woke, he found himself not amidst people, but a band of monkeys who were being really friendly towards him, and eachother. Though a frisky bunch, Nick observed for the first time "unlimited giving", and he loved it. He stayed with the Bonobos for five years, learning how to give to others, and loving that feeling.

He also realized that this sort of philosophy of "unlimited giving" was not meant for people, and began to see that people are made up to think and look out for themselves. Whereas five years before, this type of behavior upset him, he realized these were important parts to humanity, and it was based upon this realization that he decided he wanted to help all people, everywhere.

Nick moved to the North Polebecause he knew in order to best serve society, he needed to be away from everyone. There were many reasons for this type of isolation, and mostly it was to observe society in a different way.

Well, now that Santa has decided to move his home to the beaches, he asked his friends, and mentors, if they watned to help. Cheka volunteered, and they hope to teach children the value of giving something, even as small as a smile, to one another, and want to teach the younger generation it is okay to care.

Cheka the Bonobo has every bit of a chance to be as big as Rudolf the reigndeer, and this will do a few things:

Since hte Bonobo are losing their homeland, a portion of all merchandise sales, and other money made from Cheka, will go towards helping them out...This character will not only help teach children about lovign and caring, but it will also help save a worthy animal

9. #49 RandomThoughts, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Earl grey tea tastes like it does on account of the oil, and sometimes the rind itself from an orange called the bergamot which is not quite an orange.

10. if someone ever accuses you of being angry, just tell them its probably the Genghis Ghan in you and wait for the response...LOL!! one of the most useful random facts I have leanred all year

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. The number 3 is considered the Trinity. The coming together of the mind, spirit and body.

12. Artificial boulders cost more than the materials used to create them

13. Everything costs more than the material used to make it. Otherwise it would be impossible to make a profit.

14. =\

Except the companies that sell these fake rocks sell them for thousands of dollars.

so yeah, moving on.

15. [quote name='"sandaclaus"']

HA HA...I fucking love the Bonobo!!! though I have posted this before, figure this is appropriate now:

CHEKA THE BONOBO: THE BACK STORY:

Back in the middle ages, a young man named Nick began to look more closely at his surroundings. He had seen what War and evil had done to people, and he just thought there was a better way.

For years, there had been rumors of a society in Africawhere people helped each other, and lived a type of communal life. It was rumored that the kindness shined as bright as the Sun, and Nick knew he had to go search for this tribe of people for one very important reason:

Nick, having seen the hatred and pure evil of people began to lose his faith in humanity!!

While traveling on what is known today as the Congo River, his boatcapsized, and he was thrown into the water. As he clutched onto the rocks, and just as he felt he was passing out, he saw a hand reach out to him...

When young Nick woke, he found himself not amidst people, but a band of monkeys who were being really friendly towards him, and eachother. Though a frisky bunch, Nick observed for the first time "unlimited giving", and he loved it. He stayed with the Bonobos for five years, learning how to give to others, and loving that feeling.

He also realized that this sort of philosophy of "unlimited giving" was not meant for people, and began to see that people are made up to think and look out for themselves. Whereas five years before, this type of behavior upset him, he realized these were important parts to humanity, and it was based upon this realization that he decided he wanted to help all people, everywhere.

Nick moved to the North Polebecause he knew in order to best serve society, he needed to be away from everyone. There were many reasons for this type of isolation, and mostly it was to observe society in a different way.

Well, now that Santa has decided to move his home to the beaches, he asked his friends, and mentors, if they watned to help. Cheka volunteered, and they hope to teach children the value of giving something, even as small as a smile, to one another, and want to teach the younger generation it is okay to care.

Cheka the Bonobo has every bit of a chance to be as big as Rudolf the reigndeer, and this will do a few things:

Since hte Bonobo are losing their homeland, a portion of all merchandise sales, and other money made from Cheka, will go towards helping them out...This character will not only help teach children about lovign and caring, but it will also help save a worthy animal[/quote]

Sounds like it could be a movie or a cartoon

16. When you crack your knuckles, the sound is due to gas bubbles bursting.

"2+2=9...SIKE! That's the wrong number!"

17. Despite the popularity of the films, Roald Dahl and Steven King did not like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and The Shining respectively.

18. Danish slang for being on your period: 'Der er kommunister i lhyduseth' or 'There are communist in the funhouse'

19. Then I reactivated. :eek:

20. . .
    ' . - : - .`
    ' : `
    . - - - - - :
    .' ` .
    , / ( o ) \
    \`. _/ ,_. )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . .