The Relationship Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrPhilosophy, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I saw there was a lonely thread but couldn't find a relationship thread.
    Just tell about your relationship and how it's going
    Does your girl/guy smoke?
    Do they know you do?
    You guys fight a lot?
    Those Are just some basic questions I just thought it would be cool for those in relationships maybe get advice and such from others in relationships or just talk about their relationships.
    And if you're single and want to get in a relationship this would also be a good place to ask questions.

2. My girl smokes with me everyday. I love her to death. Shes my everything. Treats me better than anyone ever has. Werre complete equals in our relationship in all levels. Just works awesome.

3. That's great dude, love hearing stuff like that. My girl is great, everything you said about sums up what I could say. The only thing is she doesn't smoke, she's seen it affect people negatively and I respect that but she doesn't mind that I do it. She makes me so happy

4. You putting the so in the end made me get that dopey love smile. Like shit man. That's great!! I adore by boyfriend, I have always liked him and we started dating and he's amazing. He knows I smoke and we smoke together. We are moving in together in April and he's amazing.

5. #5 Macnub, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    My girlfriend has been denying my attempts to hang out or go on a date for 2 weeks now. Sometimes when I text her, it will go unanswered or she won't respond til like the next day. I see her tomorrow so I'm going to confront her or just break up with her. Hate that crap.

But.. My good friend that is a girl has started to like... Hit on me. We went bowling tonight, but I mean, we've been friends longer than I've known this girl. Could be seen as a really shitty move.

Fuck me.

E: Never fight, never had any problems or anything but a good relationship. Then this really out of nowhere. I don't understand the sudden disinterest.

6. Just started 'dating' this chick I guess. I don't think I like her nearly as much as she likes me

7. Idk man that sounds sketch, maybe her feelings have changed. But maybe this friend of yours would make a great girlfriend. I believe it's good to be bestfriends with your girlfriend just makes the relationship healthier and all around more enjoyable. I wish the best of luck my friend. Update us if you'd like!

8. That's probably better than it being the other way right? Give it a little time and see if you really start to fall for her. Goodluck dude

9. That's amazing, great to hear about relationships going well. Hope you guys moving in together makes things even better

10. During the second week of college this year I met a girl by her knocking on my door, asking me if i could find weed. We became friends, soon I'm hanging out with her everyday.

After a month, we watched the sunrise together and had our first kiss. The problem is that She wanted to take it slow. We hang out everyday, but only have any kind of sexual encounter when drunk. It's been like this for a month now. I like this girl, really do, but it sucks not being able to kiss her soberly. In fact, I'm on my phone in her room typing this as we speak. Been with her for over 7 hours now, quietly doing work/slaking off/just happily being together with idle conversation, except no moves made. It's a weird relationship.

11. ive been in a realtionship going on three months now and its quite possibly one of the best if not the best one i have had :)

we had a rough spot when we were fighting constantly, but im extremely happy to say that we have moved on from that and are now doing everything in both of our powers to avoid arguing at all costs. something seems to be working cause we have been along really well as of late.

how are you guys with PDA in your relationships?

with my current girlfriend we are always holding hands, kissing in public, hugging, etc etc. I LOVE it.

overall im SO happy to have had this relationship fall into place the way that it has.

12. Yeah. And I'm fine with that, I just hate how she doesn't tell me and just pretends.

Yeah, this girl and I actually have a ton in common haha.

13. how funny with my girlfriend, the first night we hung out ended up staying up all night talking and getting to know one another and in the morning went and watched the sunrise! ;) thinking back on that morning makes me smile still

i could have and should have kissed her while we sat at the local high school watching the sun light up denver. instead i missed all my chances while sitting down, but on the walk home a few blocks away from the house she stops me and says " i gotta know something" and proceeds to kiss me and we make out for just a few seconds and she tells me how she loves my lips and i hers.....

i really do love her :eek:

14. I've been in one for about 4 months, we have about the same PDA. I'm really happy I found my girl too. Wish the best for you guys!

15. I've been dating this girl for 7 months now. We get high together and make love.

It's pretty cool.

16. thank you! i wish the same for you! :cool::hello::wave:

forgoto add that we def smoke weed togehter, and seeing that weed is now legal im sure that wont be changing anytime soon lol :smoking:

17. Sounds pretty great dude, being able to talk to someone and enjoy hanging out is more important than kissing or sex will ever be. I'm guessing she's worth it if you're willing to wait. Best of luck to you man!

18. Good shit.
    I need to do that soon...

19. Damn man I am quite jealous, my girl is kinda against like I said before. Hopefully I can change her mind though..

20. Been married for 4 years. Neither one of us really smoke. I used to love her a lot but now we are moving towards breaking up.