1. Open up facebook
2. Right click anywhere
3. View source page
4. Hit control+F and search "orderedfriends"
5. There will be a set of numbers following it. Copy one.
7. Past it in "www.facebook.com/[number]"
8. You will be redirected to that person's page. There's your number one stalker.
9. The order of numbers goes according to who is on your facebook the most.
EDIT: Thanks for all the +rep guys. I knew a few of you would find this interesting.
This isn't necessarily a list of who views your page the most. Although that is a major component of who shows up on your list, it is based on overall interaction. In general, it counts likes, posts, messages, photos, etc. to order who you interact with the most.
Again, this is not always going to show who YOU stalk or who stalks you. For some, that has been the case. Just take the information with a grain of salt. Until we find out what variables comprise of the list and what receives more of a bias, the list can mean a lot of different things.
This quote is from a link some other poster provided:
"I'd say there are a LOT more variables in the equation than simply who you view most. It's got something to do with both-ways interactions, though exactly what counts as an interaction and how those interactions are weighted is unknown."
Edited by Badfish90, 03 December 2012 - 10:33 PM.