if your an american, we need to do something!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rhino31, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Fuck you man,

2. Sry man, nit trying to hate

3. *Didn't

We dont need your forgiveness.

4. As said above, you forgot the ' in don't. If you are gonna be a grammer Nazi, Do it correctly. :wave:

5. Thats crazy!! I thought I had it bad here on LI in NY... Where I have to pay 100 dollars and be interviewed in order to get my pistol license. Not to mention have 4 co-signers..

You know how hard it is to find four people willing to sign a paper for owning a gun?

Thankfully rifles you just answer 20 questions or so, and the shop owner calls the FBI to finalize it.

6. Come to Arizona, buy a rifle no questions asked..

I know of some nice stores.

7. [quote name='"JohnnyWeedSeed"']

Depends where you are from. Here in the corrupt state of IL you need a gun card for anything even rifles and shotguns. We have ferociously high levels of gun control and anti gun legislation here and it's even worse in Shitcago city limits. Why do you think theres so much crime and murder there?[/quote]

Yeah because the crime and murders here are caused by gun laws hahah.

To answer this thread though there is no reason to even think about this agenda shit. The supreme court ruled long ago that internation laws & treaties have no rule on u.s. citizens on u.s. land

8. Shitcago? xD that's a good one man + rep

9. Not really tons of Canadians come here cause everything is cheaper

I hate Canadians too can come over here and take our jobs but we can't do that over there

10. no but gun laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens that could defend them selves out stop crime. If everyone had ccl the ghetto trash doing all the shooting and gang banging would think twice.

11. And you can never have enough ammo

12. "I have to much ammo"

Said by no one ever.

- Im too lazy to find the actual meme.

13. Glad I bough my collection in time where it was easy ( before bush collapsed two towers )

14. Yea Idk who was a bush supporter

15. I was... but I was also 14 when those towers fell and only knew the foxnews rederic that my dad would shpeal.

16. To comment on the original post.

I would like to begin by asking everyone to take a deep breath. I know it is fun to read stuff like this and go on about how crazy everything is and how the government is taking over everything and we need guns, etc.

This is all about nothing. It's the UN, nations, specifically the US ignore ruling from the UN all the time.

There are two ways to approach world event, politics, etc. The first is to be disengaged from the process, standing on the sidelines. Because this type of person will never fully understand the dynamic world situation and how government works, they will likely either "not care what happens" or react with suspicion and fear.

It is right to be suspicious about government, of course. However, not everything that someone grabs and develops some huge conspiracy theory about, is worth it.

The current defeat of the UN Disability treaty is a good example of how some fringe politicians with their own paranoid agenda can kill a good thing.

The Associated Press: Republican opposition downs UN disability treaty

17. Dude but its focused on bringing the U.S. down to a level of the rest of the world. Nixion signed the freakin thing when he was in office man, I believe Obama is also going for this damn thing

18. Mars dude - those towers coming down was a conspiracy theory 8 years ago. Today it is the fact. US needed war to rebounce, and we got two big ones for bringing those towers down. Afghanistan is the biggest opium producer and Sadam number 3 biggest oil producer. Paid 4000 American life's. For them it was worth it.
    You said there wer two ways to approach world events... Sorry bro, I only saw one

19. You do realize that all UN declarations are nonbinding.

Since much of the rest of the world is way ahead of us in this type a thing, I am not sure how it would bring us "down" at all?

20. Nothing is cheaper here lol:smoking: