if your an american, we need to do something!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rhino31, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I didn't mean to put just American, this is happening all over the world

2. Agenda 21 is nothing new. I think the US Constitution defends US citizens from foreign laws.

3. Dude I didn't know anything about this shit, I'm really worried about our world

4. Buy a gun?

5. I'm going to the moon man, I actually have a nice joint rolled now, I'm really gonna go to the moon man, after I smoke this shit lol

6. [quote name='"rhino31"']

I'm going to the moon man, I actually have a nice joint rolled now, I'm really gonna go to the moon man, after I smoke this shit lol[/quote]

The U.S is fucked, hence why I'm moving to Canada, I got mad respect for them.

7. You moved to Canada? That's kickass man, medical prices. Well pretty much anything is super cheaper up there

8. #9 Flemian, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    Moving.. meaning he hasnt yet.

And Agenda 21 falls under Canada too.

9. I don't think anything in Canada is super cheap...

10. All over the world I know,and its not a law so Congress can't vote on it, we are fucked

11. It doesnt matter if congress can vote or not.. Im pretty sure the US constitution prohibits (sp?) foriegn laws to be envoked upon US citizens.

12. In theory.....

13. Yea but with our current president man, he has already started some of this shit man

14. As I said. Buy a rifle, before you cant anymore.

15. What do u mean buy a rifle?

16. Buy a rifle. Pretty self explanatory. You don't need a permit or nothin. Just gotta be 18yo.

How else does one protect the US constitution?

17. Depends where you are from. Here in the corrupt state of IL you need a gun card for anything even rifles and shotguns. We have ferociously high levels of gun control and anti gun legislation here and it's even worse in Shitcago city limits. Why do you think theres so much crime and murder there?

18. Title: You're

Clearly this was because you are an American and didnt learn grammar in school, I forgive you.

19. Overthrow our goverment man lol