Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have any edible questions!? I can help!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by the bubbla, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ok so I found a ever clear here but it's only 75.5% so it's still only 151 proof. I bought it but didnt realize this till after. I'm still gonna search for a higher everclear though.

2. Ok so I just found out the 190 proof is illegal in most states.

No, it's illegal in a few states and most of those will allow mail order. There's 10 or 12 states like that and a couple won't allow shipping but most do. In states that don't sell the 190 still sell Everclear but it's the 151 variety like you found.  :)

4. Do you think one could make a vegetable glycerin tincture by double boiler in an oven at a certain temperature? And at what temp? My rice cooker and crock pot are broken.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. How would i incorporate curcumin and black pepper into coconut oil without affecting the taste of the coconut oil when i bake the oil into cookies?

curcumin is an extract of turmeric and black pepper acts as a catalyst for it. 

6. How much vaped weed do I need for a stick of butter?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I have a quarter of a bho lollipop (not a quarter ounce a piece of the lollipop). Should I chew on it or suck it and how high will it get me my buddy said the whole lollipop had 140 mg of thc

8. i have one question, why is it that i can consume well over 200mg of dispensary bought medibles and only feel light affects, but when i make my own at home like lets say brownies with half oz of buds and only eat like 1 maybe 2 brownies I'm knocked on my ass?? i have never bought edibles from a dispensary ever again and probably never will because of this, i feel like I'm just wasting my money for an expensive snack or drink

9. #731 tonyparka78, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    What is a normal/average dosage for edibles. I took a 125mg THC gummy bear for the first time and just felt a moderate body high?

10. Best edible to try and why?

11. Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to make chocolate bars from dabs. I see all this stuff on butter but how do you use the high concentrate BHO? Most recipes call for such a high amount of the THC ingredient like 4g for a batch to make make stuff but you could never use 4g of BHO (I mean maybe you could but if would cost like $240 a batch!). Any ideas on edibles using dabs would be helpful! I have eaten edibles made from these dabs and 35mg from this stuff is so potent! One cho bar contains 200mg and you can barley eat a sixth of this! 

12. I get lollipops that are 100mg and usually we recommend to eat it in thirds. You never want to chew it, only such on it until it dissolves as the THC will immediately be going into your system sublingually . it takes about 30-60 minutes and is enhanced but eating afterwards as food helps you to digest/metabolize the THC. This is just from my experience!

13. #735 airisnotweed, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    I'm new to smoking and I wanna make firecrackers. From what I've heard it doesn't really smell but I wanted to know is it better to mix the weed with peanut butter well or have it sandwiches by peanut butter?

14. Honestly, I've gone through a bunch of recipes and from I can tell, I don't think there's a big difference. The main thing is to make sure as much bud makes contact with the peanut butter as possible to aid in extraction. But if you sandwich it the bud will get covered on all sides and the same goes for mixing. For some reason though, I feel like mixing would be more effective. HOWEVER, in my experience, the real noticeable differences between the two is whether or not you are a stickler for wasting small amounts of weed (which I am, every bit counts.)  When you mix, the bud becomes so well mixed in the solution, you'd have to scrape all the peanut butter from you dish/bowl to make use of all the weed. Honestly, I don't think it's that much to make a big difference but just something to note if it applies to you. Also, I find i have less control over how many crackers I need to use when i mix the weed as opposed to prespreading the peanut butter solution and then sprinkling the weed on top. Hope this helps

15. What does a perfectly decarbed pile of ground marijuana look like in terms of color, texture, and smell

16. I found the answer to my question

17. I am also a baker & have recently had 1 of my dispensaries tell me " everyone knows you can't use sativa for edibles". In addition they seem to think 200mg is a average dose. Our products have had few negative reviews concerning effect, and none as far as quality, texture or taste. Bliss Bars are Sativa -Blue Dream, and they have been reviewed as a more upbeat high. Our predominant product line is OG Master. All are 60mg.
    We source from the same vendor, same ingredients, etc. for consistency. Dosage has been checked. Any thoughts or feedback as to strain " No-No" or interpretation of average dose (mg )? I don't really know what to think about it, and felt gobsmacked ;)

18. no questions,
    i just have not ever had an edible and cannot wait to try :)