Bizie's best way to harvest & dry cannabis

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bizie, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Central florida

2. okay so here we go we are approaching Christmas I recently transplanted the indoor plants i to some new soil as I have noticed that the roots didn't grow quite as well as they should have keep in mind I recently switched over 2 LED lights might played the part they are still recovering from lockout and nutrient burn but buds are getting bigger and frosty R :) hopefully by the end of January I will be harvesting outside plants are looking superb can't wait to start next grow plan on growing strain hunters money maker strain and Barney farm LSD haven't totally decided but here's a few pics

Attached Files:

3. #63 Florida Boi, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    Yes sir, they are recovering from nutrient burn and after checking today I will definitely say harvest will not be in December I will be lucky if it is in the end of january but hey good things take time ;)

4. hey guys just a quick reply took a look at the two outside plants that I had tangerine dream trichomes were at 80% milky 20% amber so come down 2 days ago let them dryand just trim them up a little bit now they're in a jar with a boveda 62 packs I do have to say please outdoor definitely have a strong resemblance to the G 13 that they are crossed with will update on the smoke report after a good cure

5. 2 outside plants from what I can tell are only going to yield roughly a half ounce total... But in retrospect I did only veg them for about a week place them outside didn't expect much at all very surprised I got what I got indoor plants will be coming down probably by end of the month January that is :)

6. How do you flush? Just give it a lot of water for a few days or?

7. already harvested harvested on the firstthe trichomes were extremely milky with a small mix of amber and red.
    they have completely dry here are a few pictures just curing now.....I will use the LED for veg but I'm definitely going to be switching back to the 600 watt HPS

Attached Files:

8. Still doing my damn thang. How is everyone's drying going? I haven't been on in forever but tody something today kept telling me to. Hope all is well out there. If you're having drying problems I encourage you to try the whole plant method. Flawless.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bizie, I hope this finds you well and still growing! What a great help you've been to people for many years now. Good looking out for your people man! In a few weeks(3-5) I'll be ready to harvest my First Lady. I am going to cut her stalk and hang her upside down per your advice. My question is more about how to flush I guess. I'm growing in soil, 15 gal smart pot(more like 13 gallons, it's a knockoff brand)...she's good size. She currently takes water every 4 days. To make it easier for you I'll list my questions...also I'm a pain in the ass!!

1.) how many flushes do you suggest(I'm using GH flora series expert feed schedule - drain to waste)?

2.) how can I achieve the drought/starve method in soil?

3.) if I can control the drying environments rh and temp, what do you suggest?

4.) is there a way to get an idea of how long drying will take, then how long curing will take?

5.) is there a step by step set of instructions you use from the moment you flush until you smoke it(I'll take your entire list of steps for the whole grow if you're willing to give that up too!!)?

I'll think of many more, that is a promise...you're forum lives on sir!!

-BDB-

10. I am utilizing this method for drying, my issue is that being summer here in MA it is hot and humid. I have a dehumidfier i am running to get the rh down to 55-60%, but it is causing the temps to be up around 75-80. 84 was the highest the other day. I have a plenty but not too much airflow, should this be fine?

11. I have faith that Bizie will be back!!

-BDB-

12. Very Nice Indeed..I have 3 GDP vegging now and will try your curing method on one of them to see if there is a difference..I have been trimming individual branches and hanging them after I manicure..So far all is nice and tasty. but I always welcome something different..:) Thanx!!

13. Bizie!!! Come back to us sir!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I will be using this method on my super skunk ladies, bud just starting to fatten about 80% brown pistols guess I have a week until harvest!!! Itchy fingers!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am roughly at the same point GB! Just saw my first few amber trichs!!! Going to start the flush!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yeah big daddy bringing home the beaf!!!! Any pics dude? Here's one from 24/06/17

1499413652912.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nice fat bud you got there, i harvested my first grow about a month ago using this month, works very well. As they are curing still everytime i pull a new nug out for the grinder the taste/smell is even better every. single .time

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3