Palestinian Support thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flemian, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The trouble with an anarchy system is that is how everything started. From anarchy, states, nations, and governments developed. So if you reset things to anarchy, some group will take advantage of the fact that people are somewhat disorganized and conquer them.

The trouble isn't government. Government is necessary, in my opinion. The key is to make government small and accountable for it's actions. You need a government, but we need to find a way to keep them from snowballing out of control with power, and turning into self serving entities only interested in themselves rather than the people they are supposed to serve.

2. #1962 Dopenologist, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. No. You still dont seem to understand. Your thinking is backwards. You misunderstand anarchy.

First of all we didnt evolve from anarchy. We evolved from patriarchal tribal societies (mini monarchy).

We actually moved away from that. From tribes to kings to democracy.

America was founded on anarchist principles because we wvolved away from tyranny (government)

Once again, anarchy doesnt mean leaderless chaos. It doesnt mean no armies or police or courts.

Even central planning and something resembling a government would exist in an anarchy.

It really just means voluntary taxes, and that "crimes" must have a victim to be a crime

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I knew it would happen! Yeehaw! And J-Dilla said it never would. 

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/04/palestinian-factions-form-unity-government-2014423134227518508.html

5. Well its not that i don't understand what anarchy is you are just using a different definition of it. The issue remains that in order to protect your society you need to centralize power enough that its open to abuse.

If an anarchist society has an army, which it must, someone needs to lead it. Whoever does suddenly has huge political power. This is just one example.

Mostly the problem with anarchism is relying on human nature being better than it is. Even voluntary taxes would be a nightmare, because how do you keep people who dont paay from accessing things like infrastructure? Yoy cant.

6. If you guys want to argue over the definition of anarchy, than please, by all means, start a thread about that.  :smoke:

7. #1967 Tom79, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  8. Israel is all upset because Fatah and Hamas have joined together. So upset they are suspending peace talks. And going to impose sanctions.  :rolleyes:  Israel will look for any excuse to put off peace. 

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/04/israel-suspends-peace-talks-with-palestinians-2014424144322967432.html

9. #1970 J-DILLA, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    I for one am actually glad this is happening.

Now every time a rocket is launched from Gaza, Fatah will have to accept responsibility for their actions.

they actually already did it 8 years ago. And then Hamas went and took Gaza in a bloody military coup killing over 100 Fatah supporters to do so.

10. Let's get something straight. The Palestinians don't have borders.. yet. Never have had any. Because there never has been a Palestinian state. Ever. You will never be able to Google a foundation date for the "state of Palestine..." because there's never been one. That's what all the fighting is about.

Doesn't mean they can't have a state, just means borders need to be negotiated. And for the past 40 years no one on Earth - ( Israeli, American, European, Canadian, Russian, Martian...) - has been able to get Arafat or Abbas to agree to anything even remotely promising.

I thought you would be glad for other, more positive reasons.

12. What could possibly by a good thing about Fatah signing a pact with an international terrorist organisation?

13. Upset ? Many are very happy now that the palestinians showed their real face... Israel wont talk with terrorists that aim to destroy israel.
    Now its all clear :) its exactly like USA that will never talk with al Qaida.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

Israel are far worst terrorists. They intentionally target children and civilians.

15. #1977 Tom79, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Prove it..

The IDF target Hamas terrorists that hides among civilians in Gaza. no wonder they will get hurt... But the target is Hamas and NOT civilians.

Hamas targets directly civilians, they are pure terrorist pussies.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaar_HaNegev_school_bus_attack

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

I can post videos of IDF soldiers being interviewed, telling about their experiences in Gaza, being ordered to shoot and kill women and children. About how they captured a 14 year old boy and tortured him until he died. I can give many more examples.

As a matter of fact, I have posted these videos before.  :bongin:

The funny thing is, Netanyahu said he couldn't make a peace deal with Abbas, because Abbas doesn't represent all Palestinians. Remember that? Now that they are coming together for the purpose to represent all of Palestine, Netanyahu comes up with a new excuse. He has proven Israel doesn't want peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.