Palestinian Support thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flemian, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol, why ? can you say the land timeline and who settled there ?

2. Sorry, two years before, not 1920:rolleyes:

Define self rule.

3. Im just glad the palestinians are finally going to have to accept responsibility for the actions of hamas now that theyre a state:rolleyes:

InB4 whining palestinian post

4. I'm disgusted that my country (UK) decided to abstain from voting. We probably didn't say "no" because we knew it was wrong, but didn't say "yes" because America wouldn't be best pleased.

5. In 1915 Britian granted Palestine the right to self rule. If you dont understand what Self Rule means then my previous statement that got me banned for 2 months still stands.

The McMahon - Hussien agreemant of 1915 Allowed Palestine the right to rule themselves.

6. Previously before the creation of jordan, israel, syria, and lebanon, politics was local and tribal; there were no political borders.

7. [quote name='"Flemian"']

And J-Dilla, everyone knows you are a supporter of Israel.. This thread is for people to voice their support for Palestine so you can take your hate somewhere else.[/quote]

Therein lies the problem.
    Can't one be a supporter of both states, like myself.

8. lol just go back and look at his post history. I was banned for 2 months because of him.

9. Because of me? Explain lol....

If i recall, you couldnt refrain from posting racist remarks.

10. Twas not the racist remarks that got me banned.

11. Did i hack into your account:rolleyes:?

Stop blaming others for your misfortunes. Youre starting to sound like a palestinian.

12. "This message is hidden because J-DILLA is on your ignore list."

Feels good.

13. Sometimes it would be nice if we could discuss things in a calm and academic manner, but some people lack the maturity.

14. Woah woah, who was it who went off topic?

15. I remember the topic very well.

It got out of hand quick.

I'd say both of y'all contributed. I try to remain neutral and infraction free.

16. Regardless, this is the "Palestinian support thread", not a thread for bickering about old injuries, nor is it a thread for Israel vs Palestine arguments... we've had enough of those and everything has already been said.

On topic:

Now that we've finally reached the two-state solution (which was inevitable), anyone think we'll ever see border negotiations?

17. I dont think so, since palestinians will want east jerusalem and the west bank as a whole, which is not likely to happen.

18. Well, Palestine cant get any smaller since its already essentially a bunch of ghettos spread across Israel. And Israel will never give up land because then their citizens will have to move and relocate. God forbid.

The fact is that Jews and Muslims lived together in peace for thousands of years until the creation of Israel and the removal of 700,000 Palestinians forced from their homes. Until after WWII and the holocaust, the Jews greatest enemy were Christians.

19. Sums it up basically.

I heard a while back they were going to build a bridge from gaza to the west bank but it is highly unlikely due to the threat of violence.

20. Dont forget the expulsion of 800,000 arab jews from muslim countries!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.