Palestinian Support thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flemian, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Wouldn't it be the other way around?

You are the one claiming there is some sort of underlying meaning to the Balfour Declaration, not us.

2. And yet you still drag it on.

Guess I was right....

4. #2404 Wakeboard, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014

Explain to me why it is fallacious. Everytime I make a good point you just dismiss it as 'fallacious.' It's really not. You're arguing that the Zionists had the ability to manipulate the US government. Why did they not use this power to help Jews during the Holocaust? 

Just answer the questions...

I'm going to make the assumption that he is differentiating between Palestine as a geographic entity and Palestine as a 'nation' (Note: not country, nation). In the same way that the Islands of Great Britain and Ireland are often collectively referred to as the 'British Isles' - yet, call a person from the Republic of Ireland a Brit and you'll get punched in the mouth. Just because residents of the Republic of Ireland are geographically British, does not make it so politically.

5. #StillDraggingItOn

We are dragging it on because you have made obscene and outrageous claims and are refusing to provide any logical explanation for them.

It's almost as if you can't tell the difference between your own opinion and empirically proven facts. If you actually answer the many questions about your 'theory' then we wouldn't need to prod.

If you do have some empirical basis for believing the Zionists could manipulate the US government, then I would very much like to see it. Yet you continually refuse to provide that evidence. Which, leads us to conclude it doesn't exist.

7. Closed for review, and may not be re-opened. 

8. It is extremely disappointing to see so many posts with disrespectful comments, name-calling, racist remarks, personal attacks, etc...coming from both sides of the fence. 

/Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.