Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

One hitter question

• Please log in to reply

LRG88

LRG88

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
So I recently bought a digger one hitter from their store. As well as the dugout. The new one is awesome! It has like serrated edge which packs the weed in the one hitter. My question is almost every single time I take a hit parts of weed get into my mouth and I hate it. I love the one hitter when I can manage to not get weed I'm my mouth. What's my problem? Am I hitting it to hard?

Similar Topics: One hitter question     x

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,679 posts
Try to hit it lighter and dont have the bud broken down too fine

LRG88

LRG88

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
The serrated edge on the tip of the one hitter grinds and breaks up the nuggs

PostPavilion

PostPavilion

PLUR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,518 posts
Maybe try cutting a screen down small enough to fit in there, or just use gravity and tilt the piece down when you are hitting it, and you won't need to suck very hard with a one hitter.

MegaSwirl

MegaSwirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
Since you just got it it's probably still pretty clean. Should help once you build some resin in the tube.

SamTaylor1973

SamTaylor1973

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,103 posts
yeah, i hate when my hitter is too clean, you get a mouthful of suck at the end if you hit it too hard.

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

I love Jesus

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,035 posts
Suck slow, it's new so once you smoke out of it alot this wont happen. Maybe you can buy a screaan and cut it to the mouthpiece?

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
I wouldn't use a screen bro. Just build some resin and you will be good

reeferboi

reeferboi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
One hitters aren't meant to have screens. What I would do is break up the bud into chunks, not powder. (If the Digger grinds it, maybe keep it in nug form) Or just use a plug nug and put ground weed over it. Also, suck slower, that helps too.

Purple Dream

Purple Dream

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 282 posts
resin bro :)

CoreFlux

CoreFlux

Checked into Cloud 9

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts
Ugh, I hate having my ash for dinner.

Just don't grind it up, break it up with your hands to kind of big nugs for now until you get it coated in resin. Don't suck too hard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users