trippiest movie seen stoned?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by rhino31, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Trippy movie? Has to be Pink Floyd's The Wall.

2. Agreed. It's not a movie, but have you guys seen Xavier Renegade Angel? Fuck its as trippy as it gets. Xavier Renegade Angel - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
  3. this guys videos are funny as shit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddPxI68K2c&list=PLF77D74B32B03E2ED&index=10]Weed Kills - YouTube[/ame]

4. Avatar was pretty fucked up

5. [​IMG]

a spaghetti western about japanese noodle shops :eek:

and other types of food :smoking:

6. Six-String Samurai.

A motherfucker doesn't even need to be stoned to get the full trippage out of that one.

And I can personally attest to the fact that it's seriously crazy after a few long pulls of the chronic.

Damn, son....

7. Any austin powers movie

8. I don't think those count as trippy. Funny, yes. But definitely not trippy.

9. Not a movie but every time I watch malice, yes malice in wonderland i get in a trippy zone. It's on YouTube .

• Like Like x 2
  10. Heavy metal....

hell just listing to the heavy metal theme begning ripped is pretty trippy

• Like Like x 1
  11. That movie is bizarre as fuck lol

12. I really like Waking Life. The animations definitely make you feel like you are tripping and the conversations throughout the movie are indeed thought invoking. Check it out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2DeTet98o]Waking Life Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

13. Alice in Wonderland,but definitely on something other than weed.

:hippie:

14. Big Lebowski for me.

Clerks was the best while high tho

15. Everyone shit the fuck up...I recently saw The Hobbit in 3d blitzed as fuck...seriously the most visually stunning movie i had ever seen..and the music makes it so fucking epic! I hella recommend you guys see this in 3d while its still in theaters...its dope as fuck!

• Like Like x 1
  16. cloud atlas was trippy stoned. i need to see it again to fully understand it

• Like Like x 1
  17. My favorite stoned movies:

Clue
    Clue (1985) - IMDb

Any Austin Powers movie

Edward Scissorhands, Galaxy Quest, Half Baked, Inception, Kick-Ass, Bicentennial Man, Boat Trip, Pulp Fiction, Resident Evil 1, Head of State, Sweeney Todd, The Fifth Element, The Mask (first one), Nightmare Before Christmas, Phantom of the Opera, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Wiz, Tron Legacy, Wag the Dog, Wall-E, Young Frankenstein

And three tv shows:

Law & Order SVU, Breaking Bad, and Dinosaurs!

(I know that was a long list of movies, but I went through my collection and picked the ones I had that I've seen high and enjoyed lol)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but i just saw Being John Malkovich. Shit was most definitely a trip

• Like Like x 1
  19. Waking life

20. Yaaa that

• Like Like x 1