Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush and Blue Dream W/ New SteamRoller

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Airmax, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Whats up guys, i havent been on here in a minute. thought i would show you guys my new pick up and new peice i got. So my Good Friend came back from college for break. he had Blue Dream and Purple kush. I ask for an 8th of both and he said he give me a half and half quarter of both for 90$ These are just a couple nugs of what i had left. also picked up this grav labs steam roller w/ built in ash catcher for only 20$!!! let me know what you guys think. The tree reaks too forgot to say but i open the jar for literally a second and my whole room reaks.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. Mmmm I'm jealous, nice man, hows the smoke and steamroller?

3. nice.
    i bought my buddy one of those for his birthday cost me 15 bucks out the door.was marked at 25 though.

4. Looks awesome man, smoke up!

5. Very nice buds bro. Cool steamroller too. Bet the Blue Dream is tasty!:smoke:

6. Very tasty indeed, I'm glad you guys like it. ill be sure to post my next pickup ill be gettin soon

7. Looks good. nice walking dead volumes

8. thanks man I love smokin and just readin them there so Interesting