Best way to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by chance174, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys just curious as to what your preferred method is for smoking pressed hash, as in not oil lol. I believe what I have is claimed to be 100x pressed lol whatever... My only current concentrate piece is a skillet and bell attachment for my bong and its not very efficient to say the least. Am I doing it wrong or do I just need to get a dome and nail?

2. small piece of lumber with two holes drilled in it (fashioning it like a rudimentary pipe), a large mason jar (preferably with lid), heavy-duty pin, some tape on back side of lid to keep the pin from wavering after poking it through lid, and some 1 inch hosing. the hose goes through the "mouth hole" on the wood lumber, so make sure that hole is the right size for your hose.

you put the hashish on the pin tip lit, blow it out, cover it with the jar and once it fills, clear it with the hose.

3. Hahaha like opium. Exactly what my dad said.

4. Or just make a joint. A cigarette, anywhere from 0.2 if its really good, to a gram if its shit. You be the judge..

5. you could hot knife though that also wouldnt be very efficient.
    joint was a good call..a blunt also obviously works.
    though it might be hard at first I cup my free around the bell when smoking to try and funnel the smoke better

i fear other than these limited options your going to have to make some sort of purchase be it a nail and dome, a health stone, or some other elaborate concentrate tool.

6. u can smoke it with a piece of foil and straw by lighting beneath the foil to heat it up but thats kinda weird i would just put a small ball ontop of a bowl of bud and fly away

7. Just put a screen in your spoon or bong. Throw a chunk on top and light.

8. Hot knife that shit! Why wouldent hotknives be effecient?

9. What the fuck is a hotknife? I thought that was just a knife in which the blade is heated to make it easier to cut in shit that is not soft..

Also, if you're going to bong hash, either mix it out with a small amount of tobacco, or at least piece that hash up in small lumbs, like needlehole big, but not so small it falls through your screen. If you just light a lump that is not pieced apart you will waste hash.

Imagine a piece of wood. Pretty hard to light just one by itself, right? Two, and you've got yourself a fire (or hit, if that is the word you iimagined better)

10. in a chillum mixed up with grass is my favorite.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hot hit slide for your bong w/ torch & wand

12. Hot knife for drysift hash is the only way to go man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldbOFNSPAs

Start this at 1:20, you should laugh.

anyways, heat up two butter knives, squeeze hash in between them, suck up the smoke with a pop bottle with the end cut off. careful, sometimes i come really close to passing out from to big of a hit.

13. Buy a health stone lol

Super convenient

14. Either a hash spliff or a pipe/bong.

15. My favorite way is just to put down 3/4 of a bowl of flower, put a nice heap of hash on top, then top off the bowl with more flower to create some insulation. my buddy used to take a mason jar though, the kind that has the plate underneath the screw-on ring, and put foil with the hash on it to the mouth of the jar, then screw the ring over it to make it tight, then just put a lighter beneath it and let it vaporize, then you just poke a straw through the foil and enjoy

16. When I first started smoking bubble hash I had luck with placing 3-4 screens on top of each other in the bottom of a regular bowl or pipe and hit it with a butane torch lighter for the most best results.

About a month ago I found a small concentrates pipe at a local headshop that works perfectly. It is a normal spoon pipe but the bowl has two holes up on the top rim instead of one down in the bottom of the bowl. It came with a glass wand that you heat up to glowing and then place down on top of the hash and inhale the vapor. It works much better than burning the hash over screens and is much smoother because it is heated glass on glass and no butane.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'm surprised more people aren't proponents of the Health Stones :p

18. Chasing the dragon hahahahaha

19. [quote name='"JoeShmoe1494"']No foil!!![/quote]

I like this post and avi Carry on