Movies to watch while high.....

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by drChill01, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Youtube his smoke box with B Real, absolutely laughs for days!!!!

2. coherence if u like trippy stuff

3. Twilight saga was pretty crazy
    Son of God was great
    TV: Fringe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Kid Cannabis on Netflix. True story about this kid that traps like 600 lbs a week across the Canadian border

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. how high with method man and redman is probably one on my favorite movies 1 because its funny as hell and 2 i love wu tang clan haha
    i really want to watch the wall by pink floyd everyone says its amazing. and if anyone says mac and devin goes to high school is a good movie then you very very wrong

6. If youre talking about those characters you have to include my favorite comedy of all motherfuckin time! Superbad!

7. Forrest Gump has me crying when im stoned bubba is too much for me

8. hahah that's the one with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn right ?

9. The hangover trilogy is great while high.

10. YouTube < Snoop has his own news show GGN News they have all kinds of guests . just watched the trailer park boys one was pretty funny ! Getting Doug With High can be good at times aswell !

11. yea the snoop and wiz movie sucked ass and I watched it blazed thought it was terrible . how high is a classic I'VE HEARD RUMORS OF A HOW HIGH 2 OPS CAPS LOL

12. There a pretty cool movie with Method man in it he's the connect for a kid that sells buds out of his ice cream cooler thing lol sorry super burnt out right now lol ahhhaha just remember it was called the WACKNESS

13. The Anomaly is pretty trippy, just caught that one...lots of little bits of everything you like about a movie (head-trip storyline convincingly told, ass-beating)...

Attached Files:

14. Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny.  :metal:  :bongin:

15. I might have mentioned this before, but watch a movie called Momento. Trippiest movie i have ever seen while high. The ending was spectacular!

16. i have herd rumors to i hope its true

17. I heard method man speaking about it in a interview a few months back . said that it was being planned out they wanted it to be better then the first one ! You ever see the wackness????? has method man in it !

18. Dead man
    Johnny Dep

19. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    This is the End
    Dude, Where's my car?

20. Superbad
    Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
    Summer Wars
    Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
    Big Lebowski
    Princess Mononoke
    Pineapple Express
    Heavy Metal
    Cheech & Chong (first two movies are the best IMO)
    Rubber
    Enter The Void (beware, this seriously tripped me the fuck out the first time I watched it super baked and that never happens to me)
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Angels & Demons (and Da Vinci Code)
    Any of the Friday movies
    How High
    Half Baked
    Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (the others suck, I don't recommend them)
    Reefer Madness (don't attempt unless really high, the acting is God awful but it's so funny)
    Battle Royale
    Dazed & Confused
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Fantasia 2000
    Jackass

I'm sure I could go on, but this is a good start.