Movies to watch while high.....

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by drChill01, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Name any movies you like to watch while/getting high.
    I'll start.

Mac & Devin go to highschool

2. Knocked up

Dazed and Confused
    2001: a space odyssey

3. Ahahahaha I can just imagine space odyssey hahaha

4. Trippy as fuck

5. The WATCH!
    I just seen this movie , sooo funny, my new favorite. A must see, the cast is prefect together. I love Jamarcus! ;) lol

6. Friday
    Thank you for smoking
    Any cheech&chong movie

7. Paranorman
    Super Troopers
    How High
    Half Baked

8. Hha shit when he introduces himself with the whole asian housewife scenario.. Epic.

Also: Pineapple express. Franco and Rogen are classic.

9. ^^ yes thank you, that shit was epic! it was my favorite part lol . And you can never go wrong with pineapple express :) I love Franco as a stoner and Rogen is always funny.idk if you have it but on the bonus features it has something called "item 9 ". Its really short but That shyt is hilarious! You have to see it.

10. Thanks for this, interesting list. I haven't watched any of these movies yet though. :p Will start with " How High " just cuz I love the title :D

11. Thinking outta the box : The Wizard of Oz.

12. I heard in the back ground of that movie you can see a person who committed suicide by hanging himself from the trees on set :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Indeed my friend.. Indeed lol

14. I think imma stay away from finding that one haha. I'm doing the wizard of oz and pink Floyd tonight

15. The labyrinth.

16. Oh my god I watched that movie when I was younger! That movie weird as fuck

17. Heh, very weird. But a good weird.

18. Half baked > Mac n devin

19. [quote name='"13 degrees"']Half baked > Mac n devin[/quote]

That's without question, one was made by and stars actual humans...... The other does not lol

20. Well that's the only movie I've watched alone while high.
    I usually only get high with friends