Blue Dot + vaporizer heat gun -mad pics-

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420TheCollector, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Very nice bong man +rep for you :D

2. Haha dude. Thats a ton of vapor poop. Gonna make some baked goods with it?

3. Wait I understand the natural perc but I don't understand why it wouldn't work with a zong with sharp elbows. seems like it would logically to me.

4. That Bluedot is so freakin' sweet.Yeah,that's a lot of vaped herb man.I agree with Colonel asking/suggesting about making it into baked goods.

5. depends on the angles of the kink... and the way you hold it.. and the rate you are pulling.

it does work w/ a zong.

6. If the kinks are too sharp you would suck water into your mouth when trying to do it. The best way to find out would be to try though :D

Any good recipes you've tried TC? I'd love to make this into something I can use, sure it's good for sike'in people out when they see it but I'd love to be able to use it; that's what I've been saving it for. I've tried to eat it in chocolate pudding which was alright but maybe you have a tried and true method I can try? :D

7. Make cannabutter or oil out of it. My favorite way to do it is to get the amount of oil for a brownie recipe and then put all of that into a brownie pan with JUST the oil, and cook it in an oven it at like 270 right below the vap point for like an hour or two it will make the best oil ever, or at least it did with fresh bud. Then just strain out the weed and you've got your oil for the brownies. When we did it with fresh bud it was absolutely amazing dark dark green oil that tasted like weed, cause since you keep it right at the vap point it doesn't burn at all. Best tasting brownies and feeling brownies ever.

8. I dont have any specific recipies, but i have a tried and true method to make butter from vapor poop and its damn strong. Unfortunately i dont really know the quantities requred because the moisture loss % is always gonna be different.

I just wing it.

Boil a pot of water

Throw in a stick of butter.

add vaped bud. (i had a small perscription bottle packed to the brim w/ vaped herb)

Boil for at least an hour, stirring occasionally to keep the bud from burning against the side of the pot. (it helps to smoke during this process cuz it takes a while)

Pour the whole mixture through a strainer (if you have a gold mesh coffee filter, that works best) and into a glass or other receptacle

Toss that in the fridge.

the butter will harden to the top. Since its vaped bud, its gonna smell kinda grody, but once you cook it in something flavorful, you wont be able to tell.

use a knife to cut out the hockey puck of butter, and discard the water.

then you can add the butter to whatever meal you choose to make.

Pretty simple. I made some fudge that blasted me into space a few months ago.

9. Fudge now that sounds interesting... Hmm... Thanks TC!

10. Hey 420 I might have been too baked to try and rep or something, could you check if I did?

Cause it says I must spread around right now so if I didnt I will have to remember to give +rep for ya. Ah hell if I did I just will anyways later once I have spread around enough haha

11. +rep
    sweet piece!

12. totally missed this thread but props dude nice milkage

love when the vaporizer love bug spreads :D

13. BEautiful Pics, +rep that looks awesome

14. i love that blue dot. you ever put ice in those "natural" percs?

15. i have a 5 perculated blue dot 44inch glass on glass of course $450=someone else $350= glassmaster...pedastool of course

i got a natural one perc galaxy...its nasty cause it has no diffuser or down stem its just perculated where the diffuser should be..pedastool

i have a pHx trinity (double perc) beaker bottom...the big one not the little one

i have a pHx tetra (3 perc) pedastool bottom...same size as trinity almost just triple perc and pedastool

my first perc was a cobalt double perc kaos that is diffused 47 times ( both percs have like 7 diffusers with bout 7 holes in each.

i just recently got one of the blue dot zongs....this fuckers huge 40 inches the jug looks like a fishbowl. its got one of the blue dot percs...not natural...reg $450 i got it for $350

i have a variety of heady reversal work/ natural perc bubblers

oh yeah and for everyone with a fake zong out there thats not either "zong" or "blue dot"...quit callin it a zong!...my new slide on the huge mega jug zong has a little green marble with zong! in the middle

any questions about glass? im the guy to hit the fuck up

please give me some props or rep or whatever i just joined to talk with all my other glass lovers of america.

if your looking for a water pipe...i think you should always go glass on glass, ice catcher, ash catcher if theres more than one perc (cleaning purposes). PEDASTOOL!
    unless your zong!in it

quit buying 420 cleaner for 10 bucks use mortons table salt and green alcohol...let it soak then empty that shit and voala!

16. i have hit every one and they all knock u on ur ass

17. That's a nice zong style piece. I like the bubbles through the zig zags

18. if it's a true zong! made by the original company zong! or blue dot,(because blue dot bought zong!), then its not suppose to let water spill whenever you knock it over...the exception to rule is when you are workin with percolators...check out my zong! in the member gallery:)

19. That bong stole my virginity.

20. Damn.
    What if the gun got so hot, and melted the bong.
    lol.