Blue Dot + vaporizer heat gun -mad pics-

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420TheCollector, Sep 13, 2006.

1. This is my brother's bong Pur, he's had it for a long time now. It had a really nice ashcatcher I got him for Christmas last year but he broke it. :(

I really love this bong, and after trying vaporizing out of my bong I really wanted to try his. So when he moved back to Florida a few months ago I bought him and his new wife a GotVape? Nitro (GonG) Vaporizer Slide as a housewarming gift and they love it.

So here's Pur :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That frosty bong LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and now we get stoned.

me
    [​IMG]

my bro
    [​IMG]

so we vape a couple bowls, and then bust out the kif-

[​IMG]

A little bit into the bowl we kick it back, and this is one of my favorite things about this pipe check it out:

natural internal perculator
    [​IMG]

Bubblin through, gettin straight bathed in water
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So after this bowl we smoke a couple more when his wife got home (my brother is only 20 and he's married please bear with me LOL I'm 21)

Here's a milkshot for the City :D
    [​IMG]

I was so stoned that night... I love that bong! :hello:

I wish you all could vaporize out of it and see it natural perc in person, I'll try to get a video of it one day. I have to get a video camera eventually...

Keep tokin guys!

2. thats alot of kif man kick ass + rep

3. so sick man.

where did you get the vape gun for the bong?

i thought that was just an ENORMOUS party bowl.

that perc is really cool too.

god, just an awesome piece.

4. wow that thing is sick looking. Great pics man have fun with that for sure

5. whoa. just whoa. ive vaped an illadelph, but thats something else. +rep

edit: must spread more rep before giving u more :p

6. I have that exact same heat gun... i think (black and decker heat pro delux?). I just bought it actually like 2 days ago. I found the best way to use it and what to set it at to make it heat right. What do you set it to? I usualy do low and about 5.

We sell something called a lowrider which is a bong that is tipped on it's side and has two natural percs. I bet that hits pretty simmilar. Pretty nice blue-dot.

7. Nice blue dot, I wanna get a bong with a natural perc now.

8. Wow I thought you were soo old cause in all your threads you were talking about such old pieces thats crazy you had some of those monsters when you were younger cause I never managed to rescue a piece by the time I turned 18.

Ill try and rep you

9. i dont understand the natural perc can someone please explain it to me?

10. i dont really get it either

That is a KILLER bong, i am speechless :D :smoke:

11. nice bong man

12. sweet now i dont feel retarded now that im not the only one

13. Thanks a lot guys! My brother has a pretty phat collection not a whole lot of them but the ones he has are really cool. He's got a sliding bubbler named Frozen that is just too phat I'll have to show you guys that one day :D

@Bobbert- My Wagner I used to use at 450 on low because I thought I would burn out the heating element turning it on and off like a box vape LOL but it kept burning the herb. I hated leaving it on... It was so annoying. But then I found out I didn't need to leave it on, the cool function was for changing adapters not for shutting the gun off unless you are using it at high temps. Now I can use 350 on high and it doesn't scorch it nearly as much if at all and I can shut it off in between hits. I think my Wagner isn't really at 350 on high though I think it's closer to 400, I need a better gun.

My brother's is a much nicer one than mine, he uses it for autobody work so he got lucky and happened to have a gun when I wanted to buy him a slide. I use his at 380, it's just under the combustion point and the point Benzene gas begins to show up. I just switch it on high to use it and turn it off or put it on low to pass it. It definitely takes some getting used to but if you are enjoying it that's all that matters. After "Vaporizers Suck!" I would love to see a post from you blasted off of vapor; it shows you were willing to give it another chance and I really respect that. So how do you feel about them now? Have you been vaping out of Storm?

@TokinBlue, ean
    Natural perc just means that it can bubble without using a specifically designed section to make it do that all the time. I really had to make up a term for it because I wasn't sure myself what to call it at first I must admit LOL

The kinks are just bends in the tube so water can sit in one of them and be suspended over the water naturally. I tried to show it the best I could but video would be a lot better.

You just lean it back and put water in one of the kinks and it bubbles inside the kink, and when you stand the bong back up it pours back into the bong. You don't have to do it all the time but it's a neat trick, just something we found out from filling it with a lot of water one time and smoking it on a bed at a rolling party. We were so fucked up and freaking out that the bong was bubbling like 5X naturally throughout the bong... That was such a great night.

Thanks for the love City! :D

14. OOHHH i get it now. That is cool as hell :cool:

15. im with tokin thats really sick man. maybe ill see if i can do that with my zong

16. well i just learned that my zong doesnt work the same way but i did get a nice drink of water from it

17. It has to be a wiggle-type tube, instead of kinks. Bobbert's old one would have done it like crazy. My triple kink my brother bought me for my 19th birthday doesn't do it either, but on a good note it won't spill if you knock it over ;)

18. gosh, so complicated:D

19. [​IMG]

Can you guys tell I've started to like vaporizing? :D

20. its just like a j-bend in a sink, ill try to show u with letters:p

all this minus the dots, it wont let u do a bunch of spaces...:rolleyes:
    . . . . . . . . .^|. |^
    . . _____ . . .|. | ^smoke goes up^
    . ./. . . . \. . ./. /
    . | . / \. . \_ / ./ -water gets "trapped" and fills bend here
    . |. | . \_____/
    . |. |