The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Bho and vaping

• by Floundog420
  • Nov 26 2012 12:48 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Floundog420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Soo to make this short and to the point, do any of you vape oils? If so do you have any techniques or tips? This is probably self-explanatory but I was just curious.
Thanks for checking this out!
Replies (16)

• dragonmantek
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

volcano vape with bho is great.

liquid pads!

• PipPipPip
  • Floundog420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Alright thanks man. I'm just using a cheapo box vape but I just used it and it sure worked haha

• SoCalToker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

^ I'm guessing that cheapo box vape's gonna get clogged up on ya pretty soon if you keep loading it with oil.

Have you thought about investing in a little oil rig with a Ti nail/dome? It's the way to go if you love that BHO... IMO :D

• dragonmantek
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

they also have vapor domes.

some are cheap on GC.

• PipPipPip
  • Floundog420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Sorry about not getting back! ive been preoccupied. I really enjoy dabs off a nail and for that reason I'm buying an oil rig tonight. It comes with a dome and a bowl for flowers. Its a direct inject bubbler made by some random local glassblower (I'm in the Seattle area). I'm definitely pumped

• Jedi Knight

• M3ssenger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Make sure the Ti nail or pad is from highly educated or other reputable brands. I got ripped off by a headship by selling me fake titanium that turned white. I got my skillet on aqua lab technologies for $23 total and a vapor curve runs like 15 bucks. If you dab make sure u use a glass dabber and never heat the titanium red hot. The second you see any red u should stop torching. Oh and use a precooler cuz wax is harsh/ good luck!!

• PipPipPip
  • Floundog420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Make sure the Ti nail or pad is from highly educated or other reputable brands. I got ripped off by a headship by selling me fake titanium that turned white. I got my skillet on aqua lab technologies for $23 total and a vapor curve runs like 15 bucks. If you dab make sure u use a glass dabber and never heat the titanium red hot. The second you see any red u should stop torching. Oh and use a precooler cuz wax is harsh/ good luck!!

Word man thanks for the advice! I'm chillin on a quartz nail right now but I was just reading multiple threads on chi-nails and how bad they are. I love the city because (almost) everyone is well educated and willing to put out positive suggestions if you go to the right sub-forum. I really appreciate that shit because everyone on the interwebs nowadays are straight trolls hahah. But here is a picture of the rig. It has a flower bowl aswell. I bought it for 50 used and its supposed to come with a matching dabber but my buddy forgot to give me it.

Attached Files

• Jedi Knight

• M3ssenger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

That looks Like a silica shower head diffuser. Nice price! Quartz from aqua lab technologies dot com are pretty good quality . It's gona break after a month though. Should invest in a nail :). Love how I don't have to worry about that inevitable 'tink'. Peace & good dabbing

• PipPipPip
  • Floundog420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

That looks Like a silica shower head diffuser. Nice price! Quartz from aqua lab technologies dot com are pretty good quality . It's gona break after a month though. Should invest in a nail :). Love how I don't have to worry about that inevitable 'tink'. Peace & good dabbing

Thanks man it actually has a 2 slit diffuser :/ no showerhead here haha my friend bought it from some local blower allegedly at hempfest. There's no signature but it has a nice weld on the canister to mouth piece lol

• erebusting
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

or you can get one of those new e-pens where you can put straight hash in...like the 'trippy stix', 'gpen', 'omicron','vaped', 'dabpen', 'cloud', 'elips', etc etc etc.....vape hash on the go pretty much, and no smell/ second hand = smoke anywhere (baseball games/mall/stores, etc)...

• King Cobra

• MrxNiceGuy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Soo to make this short and to the point, do any of you vape oils? If so do you have any techniques or tips? This is probably self-explanatory but I was just curious.
Thanks for checking this out!

I ONLY vape my oils.

I have used a skillet in the bong

I have put my oil on joints and in bowl packs

But Nothing, i repeat nothing beats vaping STRAIGHT BHO in my trippy stick.

A gram lasts 2 weeks easy and you dont have to heat anything just press the button and pull

• Jedi Knight

• M3ssenger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

How's the trippy stick taste compared to a skillet or nail? I heard the wick gives off a foul smell.. I have 'vaped' vaporizer pen and it sucks. Selling for $40 on eBay along with my 'Da Buddha' . IMO nothing beats a skillet or nail besides hot hitting with a glow wand. Is there a wick in the Trippyy stick?

• King Cobra

• MrxNiceGuy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

How's the trippy stick taste compared to a skillet or nail? I heard the wick gives off a foul smell.. I have 'vaped' vaporizer pen and it sucks. Selling for $40 on eBay along with my 'Da Buddha' . IMO nothing beats a skillet or nail besides hot hitting with a glow wand. Is there a wick in the Trippyy stick?

Wick is for glycerin bro

Mine has no wick and tastes way better then a skillet imo.

• Jedi Knight

• M3ssenger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Wick is for glycerin bro

Mine has no wick and tastes way better then a skillet imo.

I thought the trippy stick had a wick? No I don't use glycerin they said the wick is there to stop the wax from leaking in to air hole . I load it with honeycomb but its a weird taste probably from the wick. Post a fix of your cartridge with no wick

• PipPip
  • balter
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

this is a no wick trippy stick, made for oil: http://gentlemansvapes.com/micro

• PipPip
  • balter
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

oops. i broke the link: Gentleman's Brand Vaporizers

literally a 510 e cig (smallest you can get) with a dab wire inside. couldnt be simpler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved