Full Legalization In Canada ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by wakeupturnt, Nov 25, 2012.

1. It's Legal for med use here in some provinces. Where do you guys think will be the first to legalize and follow in the path of the us ?

I think in a few more years after its more popularly legal in the us it'll work it's way north to us :)

2. Soon

Once the USA gets a few more states to legalize, Canada will follow

3. Agreed

4. That's when I'll open Ottawa's first coffee shop, and all grasscity members will get a complementary joint :D

5. [quote name='"HazyLeg"']That's when I'll open Ottawa's first coffee shop, and all grasscity members will get a complementary joint :D[/quote]

Fuck that, free weed for all GC members forever

6. I can just see it now, an new pinned thread "moving to Ottawa" :)

7. I will definitely be taking a trip there to try it out and get my free joint! :smoking:

8. That coffeeshop needs to open yesterday! :smoking:

9. Hate to be the pessimist here but i can guarantee it wont be legalized with Bush in Ottawa

10. Stephen Harper needs to be drenched in maple syrup and then rolled in a mixture of maple and cannabis leaves, and then exiled to the US where he belongs. :mad:

11. We don't want him either.

12. #12 Goochpooch, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    Harpers a cold son of a gun who just wants to show people that he is the "big man" and show his power off. He needs to fuck right off and take that stupid looking face off his skull. He straight looks like a douche

13. We can send him to live with the Bush family in Texas. Maybe they'll accidentally shoot him. :devious:

He doesn't really deserve to die, of course, but I would dearly love to see him return to a life of obscurity forever.

14. [​IMG]

15. Open it in the market downtown and I'll be walking by and go in every day rain or shine

The Vape life is the only life for me.

16. trust me legalization aint happening unless liberals win the next election. Harper will do anything to prevent legalization as long as hes in power

17. 95% sure that when(not if) legalization happens it will be country wide not just a province or 2.  Also I hope we follow Colorado's approach "Seed to sale"  seriously Colorado is way ahead of the game compared to California.  Cali is ahead of 90% of the world though.

18. Justin Trudeau of the liberal party is for the full on legalization! Voting for him in 2015!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4 using Tapatalk

19. Surprised it hasn't happened already.