Horrible reaction to Marijuana. It's been 3 days and still not feeling normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crackhead165, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Yes I have, but I consider it a waste. Especially if I'm smoking out of a bong. 1 bowl is good for me.

2. I totally keep forgetting that discussing stuff like that is against the rules. thanks for defending me anyway bro. :smoke: and defending our stoner free speech ;)

3. This, just relax. Lots of people know where you're coming from. Just a panic attack. It can happen with low tolerance. Wait a few days and you'll be back to feeling normal. Drink water. Exercise. Eat well. These burn the fatty metabolite of thc alot quicker. Take your mind off things. Its just a single bad experience thats in the past now...

4. Probably. About an ounce a week for the past 5 years and basically how err much I could get my hands on before that.

5. I have been going the same amount for a little bit less time, about 4 years of an Ounce or so a week. Thing is, I have extremely rarely taken a tea-break.... just out of curiosity how often do you feel the need to tea-break, for tolerance purposes or otherwise??

6. I normally just get a wierd feeling every now and then where I lose ambition to smoke and I normally stop a couple weeks then start again. My tolerance is really high, it sucks because I go through so much herb now when an 1/8th use to last me a week.

7. I feel you. I need a g a day at least.

8. Just a little update. I'm finally starting to feel a little better. From like Thursday to Sunday I felt great, barely noticed any of my DP/DR symptoms. Today was a little bit worse, but nothing like I had been going through. DR is what gets to me. Sitting in the house you've lived in for 10 years and not feeling any sort of emotional attachment to it really sucks, and I urge everyone here to watch how much they smoke especially virgin and young tokers. This shit can really fuck up your life for a long time. I consider myself lucky to have come to understand depersonalization within a few short weeks of having it. Other have been tortured for years. I'm not going to let that happen to me with a silly mental issue. Thanks for the help from those who took me seriously, and fuck those of you who thought I was a troll or a pussy. I probably won't post again on this thread until I'm 100% recovered. Take care.

9. first of all TC is just overthinking these symptoms if you think you have something you will have those symptoms its just weed that was your first time experiencing something so different like drinking alcohol for the first time so you dont feel right for a few days. chill out bro youll be ok i promise

10. [quote name='"Crackhead165"']Just a little update. I'm finally starting to feel a little better. From like Thursday to Sunday I felt great, barely noticed any of my DP/DR symptoms. Today was a little bit worse, but nothing like I had been going through. DR is what gets to me. Sitting in the house you've lived in for 10 years and not feeling any sort of emotional attachment to it really sucks, and I urge everyone here to watch how much they smoke especially virgin and young tokers. This shit can really fuck up your life for a long time. I consider myself lucky to have come to understand depersonalization within a few short weeks of having it. Other have been tortured for years. I'm not going to let that happen to me with a silly mental issue. Thanks for the help from those who took me seriously, and fuck those of you who thought I was a troll or a pussy. I probably won't post again on this thread until I'm 100% recovered. Take care.[/quote]

Well dude im glad you're alive from your traumatic marijuana usage,

But you really need to calm down a bit. I always tell people "you control the high, the high doesnt control you."

Its set and setting.

Youre giving weed too much power, take the power back into your hands.

911 is the emergency number in the USA.

9/11 also marked the fall of the twin towers. Weird.

But 911...theyll be there in 10

11. #131 TickTockCroc, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    This same shit happened to me EXACTLY.
    I had smoked weed before, but not how I do now, and I would still get reallllyyy trippy when smoking dank. Well this one night I had a bad trip, had a panic attack because I convinced myself my friend was going to die (haha looking back to it now he was just being a bitch and making everyone think he was). Well ever since that day, I quit smoking for 7 months after that. I had such a big panic attack, I would still have panic attacks trigger inside of me, even when I wasn't high.

Listen, you need to understand this: What you did unlocked some anxiety issue in your mind - but it is not permanent. The faster you realize it is all in your mind, and nothing actually wrong with you, the better you will heal. It took me 7 fucking months to figure it out. At one point, I wanted to commit suicide (i'm not joking) because it was getting in the way of my life. I had to leave class, I had to leave social situations, I couldn't be in the cold for too long (just being freezing cold would trigger it). I was hitting the gym every day to balance my mind. But then I just started to realize it's all in your mind completely. I never thought I would get over it, ever. I thought my life was doomed, and my mind unlocked some kind of permanent anxiety. What helped me the most, is understanding panic attacks. Panic attacks CANNOT KILL YOU! It is It's the scariest uncontrollable feeling, but you need to understand it is just your body's response to help you survive. It is pumping your body so filled with adrenaline and energy, you begin to shake and breathe heavily out of control. This is your body preparing yourself for the "fight or flight" response: either you're going to face whatever danger is in your way, or run from it - your muscles will have the energy now. However, nothing dangerous is in your way in this case, it is just psychological. You need to start training your mind to tell you all is calm, and you wont ever die, nothing is harming you.

I thought I'd never smoke again, because when I'd try to smoke, it would trigger a panic attack so bad. But after learning, and training my mind back to normal, I'm a fuckin even bigger stoner than before! And I'm fine, my life is back to normal.

Don't feel all is doomed. It will take time. It sucks that this shit happens, because it's never advertised with weed. It does have the potential to unlock psychological problems within someone, such as anxiety. But you can get over that shit easy. I did.

Just remember, nothing is wrong, its just your body's natural response, and you need to start training yourself to realize it was just your mind not really being familiar with being so high, so you put yourself in a panic attack out of fear of the unknown. Well now you're in the know, and it won't take you 7 months to calm down like I had to!

Hope you get better dude. :hello: