My circumcision is the cause of my unhappiness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Xtreme_Chaos, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I heard you get more pleasure if you are cut, im confused.

2. Nah, the penis is desensitized because it gets rubbed all day long.

I've done quite a bit of research when I got pregnant and found out it was a boy.

3. Thanks you MariaJuana92

4. You really don't expect anybody to read through all this bullshit do you? I'm circumcised and I love the looks of my penis, those uncircumcised cocks are ugly as shit, they look like dry slugs or something...

5. False. Approximately 25,000 of the 30,000 nerves reponsible for sexual pleasure are cut off during circumcision.

It is also a myth that being cut makes you magically cleaner or more hygenic.

Im sorry if i offended anyone here, but theres so much ignorance in America about this topic it bugs me. Educate yourselves before you take away your son's choice in the matter.

6. I let my son stay natural and I get so much bullshit for it. The ignorance over the topic of circumcision is appalling. I love when people say that its ugly not to circumcise as if the penis in general could be beautiful : /

7. Good parenting, way to not succomb to the peer pressure. I bet your son will thank you for your decision one day. And even if he doesnt, he has the choice to have himself circumcized, which is more of a choice than I ever got.

8. Will not circumcise sons if I have them. Medically unnecessary. Hygiene is taught. If a guy is uncut and nasty its HIS fault not the foreskin's lol... I don't agree with piercing baby girls ears either. I'll let them decide.

9. Tell those who give you bullshit about it....TO STOP LOOKING AT YOUR SONS JUNK!!!!! ITS PERVY!!!!

to the OP, you may have to add lube several times during your screwing (try adding a bit of lube onto your cock before putting on the condom, it can help) Change positions. take breaks and watch each other play with your selves. Pull out and do the money shots. Try to use some anal toys, they may help you along the way to the BIG O.

But probably the most effective thing is to stop worrying about it (easier said then done). There is plenty to be done without achieving orgasms.

10. It's a sad fact that genital mutilation is performed on infants worldwide to this day. i'm sorry you had to deal with that OP.
    did you know girls can also have their clitoris removed to reduce sexual pleasure as well.

11. Dude, I'm circumcised and don't experience any of the problems you mentioned.

Maybe you're not good at sex??

12. I think you're trippin bro cumming during sex is more than just stimulating your dick to me, if I think the girl I'm with at the time is insanely hot then it's easy sometimes too easy to get off with her lol

13. Huh...I enjoy having my big circumsized mushroom head exposed. On the other hand, being a typical male obsessed with dick size, I hate to give up even a little bit of meat.

14. I get you, Ive found climaxing to be easier if I have more of a connection with the person Im with.

What hurts is that all my former girlfriends have described to me what bareback sex feels like and they all say versions of the same thing: That the feeling of my dick is rough, dries them out quickly, and starts to get uncomfortable after 15+ mins. I dont just pound away either, I change things up, slow down the pace, etc.

Id say I cum 5 times out of every 10 times I have sex. And Im okay with that; Ive only every focussed on pleasing my girl and doing everything I came to make her cum multiples times. But when it comes to actual penetration... :hide::hide::wave:

Ive recently started foreskin restoration via manual tugging; Im skeptical but optimistic.

15. Sorry man but I don't feel that sympathetic towards you. You've been circumcised and although you're not happy about it, what's done is done. If you just get depressed about it will only make it worse. Just do some more foreplay or something. So many guys are circumcised including myself. We all have to put up with not as much pleasure but nobody ever really moans about it. (Pun not intended lol)

16. You are absolutely right. When I first wrote this thread I was in a darker place than I am now. I had nobody to vent to in oerson, its an awkward topic, so I blew off all my steam onto GC for its brutal honesty. What I can do seek to further improve myself, i.e. focus on my degree, hit the gym more often ect.

Foreskin restoration looks more and more promising the more I read into it.

17. Fair enough, that's what GC is here for I suppose. :cool:

18. Ummm, maybe healthier and cleaner if your a lazy ass stoner who doesn't know about proper hygiene....? And in the case of the OP it sounds as if a little foreskin would help him out as it would make the sex a little smoother.

Your first sentence VERY true. I understand you take your time and get them wet. But obviously something is turning them off/drying them up after the 10-15min mark would you agree? My girlfriend had this issue with me a few months back but it was due to her thinking to much during sex and not being relaxed enough. I know this might not work but try smoking with the girl before you have sex...helps relax them, at least my girl stayed wetter muchhh longer.

19. Seems strange, sounds more mental than anything..or it was botched when it was done? I am circumsised and have none of the issues you've experienced.

Hopefully you get this figured out, gl man.

20. #60 Xtreme_Chaos, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    Yes, the feeling of my cut dick! Theres simply 0 slack, and contrary to american beleif foreskins serve an important biological function other than providing pleasure for the man. While I was with her, my ex gf was pretty open about discussing this with me.

When I have sex with a condom on, I have none of these issues. (Except sensitivity, I rarely if ever cum with a condom on.)

'Botched' can be such a subjective word. When it comes to medical circumcisions, theres no review panel, theres no follow-up, theres no patient re-assesment, the infant isnt called up to give any feedback, etc. You get the dick that you get and parents can do nothing but cross their fingers. (Or not circ their kids in the first place.) In my case, I was 3 years old and actually remember my dick before and after circumcision. No informed consent, nothin.

Is it botched in the sense that I cannot acheive erection or orgasm? No.

Do I think that my surgeon went scalpel-happy? Absolutely. Im cut incredibly tight, and have NO extra skin when Im erect. Worse than C-0. For whatever reason, in addittion to the normal ringed scar below my glans, the surgeon decided to make a VERTICAL cut as well (i.e currently a 3+ inch long scar running the length of my shaft) Why? Ill never know.

If you are a circumsized male, and have never experience these same problems Ive had with penetration, and you have a happy sex life, Im happy for you, I truely am. Not all guys are cut the same.