600w Barneys Farms Pineapple Chunk + Nirvana white widow and friends.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dre1136, Nov 22, 2012.

1. That sucks to hear. I took mine at ~86 days and the smoke was potent and the smell was definitely there, but yeah it could've went longer and been even more doper.

2. #402 Dre1136, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    Speaking of pineapple, I cleaned out my flowering screen for the most part. I got lazy and had to make a play, so my in depth cut like I needed to do was put on hold. However, I managed to do a general cleaning of them all... Order of pics is white widow farewell grow up front and pineapple chunk in the back beasting and resisting the screen. A White widow is betwixt it all growing those powerful compact lil nugs. Also the remnants of an Kalashnikova harvest.

Attached Files:

3. Slight suggestion, you have pretty big pots why not let them veg a hair longer so they'll put out for you more in the end? Again just a suggestion man :wave: :bolt:

4. Dre,

Harvested my PC last night at day 93. Here are two pics of it hanging up.
    I couldn't fit it in one pic. The two larger buds are pretty tight. They have a wet weight of 40 and 60 grams. Not sure what they will be when dry.
    I heard that the dry weight is somewhere between 1/4 to 1/2 of the wet weight. Is that correct? I figure I should get around 80-100 grams from this girl.
    We'll see when it's done though. I'll let you know.

Cheers

Attached Files:

5. In a few days you'll be testing a piece to give an indication if what it's gonna be like, that's dope!

I'm running into a problem of where in my house to cure these buds. In the winter my room stayed at like 65 humiduty, in the summer it fluctuates from 81-67 so ionenknow what to do about that.

6. No doubt, thats the plan next go round, my girls on veg now will be in a proper veg. Under mh, in smart pots and with lst. The ones that you see now have been underwatted with cfls, they had been under mh for 3 weeks which really blew them up but also brought them to like day 60 since being cloned on feb 24th.

I really just needed something in flower to keep the cycle going and cut down dry spells.

7. Ahhh gotcha man! Completely understandable haha

8. Still going strong.... It's been warming up here and I have been fighting a losing fight against temps. I think after my white widow and pineapple chunk scrog finish, I will retire the tent until fall. 

In my flowering room I have had condensation on the walls from the temp jumping from 78-87. I notice that the white widow is handling the hotter temperatures very well. She is getting very white and her budsites are showing quite well at four weeks of flowering. Pineapple chunk on the other hand hasn't fared so well herself. The higher temperatures have caused her budsites to become smaller. I know I need an inline fan, or something to insulate the room its in, but $$$.... 

In the veg room its the same thing however easy sativa has been loving the heat and I need to tie her big ass down. I tied another plant to some fencing under it. I just smoked a bowl and can't recall the name of the plant I have tied down lol. I pretty much crucified her and the  off shots are growing from the increased light. The pineapple chunk, not faring very well and I might put her outside and let the summertime sun hit her. 

No pics because the stupid grasscity app is down and I'm waaaay to lazy to upload and hotlink.

9. So much has happened since I last posted, I shut down my veg tent due to high temps and calculus in the summer kicking my ass.

I've been harvesting white widow little by little and due to remodeling, I'll be taking everything. Not too worried because I'm on day 64 and I know white widow is good to go, pineapple chunk deffo needs the time to mature.

The PC really got burned otr somethimg , maybe the light was too close but it looks fucked up and only s few of the buds are actively growing pistils. I've never seen it before and will get some pics of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app