600w Barneys Farms Pineapple Chunk + Nirvana white widow and friends.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dre1136, Nov 22, 2012.

1. #1 Dre1136, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    -What strain is it? Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk and Nirvana White Widow

-Strain Info Description....

We crossed the famous “Barney’s” Pineapple with our Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding in to this new variety the essence and flavor of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Mold and disease resistant.

Flowering to a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavor of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. Its aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavors are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock.
    Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output at 25% and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.

In the mid-1990s, a marijuana legend was born. Almost overnight, White Widow appeared on the menu of just about every coffeeshop in the Netherlands. This marijuana masterpiece went on to become a yardstick against which all other “white” marijuana strains are held up. Marijuana seeds of the White Widow strain grow into tall cannabis plants with delicate arms. Her buds are moderately compact in order to contain the copious amounts of THC resin she produces. Tending toward the Cannabis Sativa side, Nirvana White Widow produces a buzz that is powerful yet energizing and very social.

-Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
    Pineapple is Indica Dom. Believe 80 to 20ish

White widow is also a hybrid

-Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Veg

-If in Veg... For how long?

In my controlled temps and light, it's started week 2 yesterday on Wednesday the 21st. These two clones were cut on September 21st and kept in red cups...smh

-Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Tent
    -Soil or Hydro? Soil, Ffof
    -Size of light? 600w
    -Is it aircooled? Yes
    The area it's in is only getting colder so I have the fan blowing air into the tent over the light... And a oscillating fan in there keeping the air fresh.

-Temp of Room/cab? 72-63f
    -RH of Room/cab? ~55%
    -PH of media or res? 6.1
    -Any Pests ? None as of yet

-How often are you watering? I'm watering every three days. The pots are quite light after getting 40 oz of h20 or nutes.

-Type and strength of ferts used?

I'm going full strength, fuck that other stuff.... The whole fox farm trio... Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big...They have given me rock hard buds before sooo yeah...

2. This is from the 14th when I first rescued these lil poor girls. I kinda fucked up by transplanting into a smart pot, before I realized I wanted to lay them in my custom pot. Only the chunk got a rough transplant...the widow was super smooth sailing.

Attached Files:

3. Pics from the 21st which is the start of week 2 of 18/6... Chunk is getting dark and curling on response to the full strength nutes... She will toughen up though. I have faith.

I've been aggressively lst'ing them to prepare Them for the cage match of the scrog they will be flowering through...I'm gunning for 3ozs per plant but since I will prolly be adding a few more surprise guests, it will probably be more like 2.5...but see shall see shan't we...it's real early in the season. Going to do weekly updates so you guys can see the changes frfr.

Attached Files:

4. I thought of trying to get one of those 40' for $179 but fack that

Attached Files:

5. Made out with fifa 13 from GameStop unscathed.. having hash with JackHerer for breakfast

Attached Files:

6. The chunk on the left and widow on the right, they are in lst bondage and will be ready for their thunderdomes of scrog in like a week or so...

I bumped the light up to 600w so it should explode in growth.

Temps 73-62 but it might change with light strength

Attached Files:

7. Looking good in here bro. The black friday lines are ridiculous!

8. So far so good. Ill keep an eye on this grow cause we have the same setup.. Did you use full strength nutes on first feeding?

i also went to bestbuy just to see the line. It wrapped around the whole building and went across the street.

9. No doubt....full strength is the way to go IMHO. Since all my other conditions are controlled, why not?

10. so how long do you wait till the next watering and do you do every other time for feeding?

11. [quote name='"Cody0103"']so how long do you wait till the next watering and do you do every other time for feeding?[/quote]

I let two days go by between waterings. I feed with every other watering feed-water-feed.... I thought of going feed-feed-water but it might cause problems so ill just go with this... Follow this and you'll have 0 problems (nute wise)

Attached Files:

12. It will be 10 weeks of 12/12 if I start flowering on December 12,2012 or 12/12/12 lol.

I've gotta get them prepared and be ready to take clones this time around...being in the friend zone had me miss cloning last grow...not again.

Watered with 40 oz's of h20 (1.125 liters for you metric folk) and took off the buckets to let the roots get air and hopefully air prune.

Attached Files:

13. The ever so slight yellowing on the newest growth looks like the beggining of Cal/Mag deficiency.

I got it baaaad with the FF trio, have you given them any epsom salt? I would give em like a pinch to start. per gallon.

14. I just got a $100 tent from amazon.... I'm just moved my stuff from my secret jardin dr120, it's like going from a Ferrari to a ford fiesta... But temp are dropping from 62 to 74 without ducting or a oscillating fan on. Haven't gotten home yet but I reset the hygrometer snd I'm anxious to see where I'm at temp wise.

Other than that the veg is coming along nicely and ready for a screen... I've been checking out this one dude on another forum (google 'modular scrog' and he's pulling 46 grams with a 187w led and a 1x1 screen.... I'm going with a 2x2 and hoping to surpass that...I just need to figure out how I'm going to build a scrog screen...I was going to go with my old cabinet like before (4th pic), just more organized with my scrog though but idk

Attached Files:

15. I might try to use more of the tent.

16. Can you see how I'm gonna scrog? Ikea for the win!!

Attached Files:

17. Very interesting. I want to see how you do this man.

18. $10 for the frame

image-3810441286.jpg

Putting it together took like 7 minutes

image-1802859463.jpg

Two are ikea and one is off brand I can use as a last resort... I think the most I would do is maybe run four diff plants under their.
    image-1802859463.jpg

Fed with 40oz of Big bloom a grow big.... Hooked the ducting to the light and air is getting sucked out the light negatively which is cool even thought temps aren't an issue. I see now that pone apple chunk isn't as good as a scrog candidate as the white widow is, but I'll make it work

Attached Files: