Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Vapes

• Please log in to reply

Ryzuma

Ryzuma

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Does anyone know where i can read up on the different vapes that are out. Im trying to decide which one to get

Similar Topics: Vapes     x

PapaBonerad

PapaBonerad

IVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts
There are all kinds of threads on here talking about certain vapes. Decide if you want a desktop or portable vape, then decide from there.

john0connor

john0connor

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
if you're looking for a desktop model, google "top-10 vaporizer" and/or add the name "desktop", and you should fairly quickly see the good models for home vapes, e.g., the digital volcano or da buddha.

if you're looking for portable/stealth, i'd highly recommend the pax by ploom.

if you want portability without great stealth, but cheaper and otherwise a great vaporizer, maybe checkout units like the arizer solo or the vapir no2.

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
if you have a lot of time on your hands you can try going to the fuckcombustion forums, all vapes are listed and discussed there. Only downside is that some vapes have threads of 200 pages and more

rallydrift

rallydrift

• Registered Upgraded
  • 458 posts
Handheld-Magic Flight Launch Box
Desktop-Airizer Extreme Q for a BMW, Volcano for a Bentley, or Volcano Digital for a Maybach.

PapaBonerad

PapaBonerad

IVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts

Handheld-Magic Flight Launch Box
Desktop-Airizer Extreme Q for a BMW, Volcano for a Bentley, or Volcano Digital for a Maybach.

There are many more portable vapes that I would recommend over the MFLB.

rallydrift

rallydrift

• Registered Upgraded
  • 458 posts
MFLB is for convenience, portability and ease of use, and price.

Ryzuma

Ryzuma

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Thanks for the responses guys. I will go check out the other posts and that site. I dont mind reading just needed to know where to look

Guest_Heosphoros_*

Guest_Heosphoros_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Thanks for the responses guys. I will go check out the other posts and that site. I dont mind reading just needed to know where to look

Check out fuckcombustion.com, its the best site to read up on different vapes.

For desktop Id recommend the Da Buddha and Extreme Q. For portable Id recommend the Arizer Solo.

Gilded MFLB

Gilded MFLB

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Fuckcombustion.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users