I actually saw a UFO yesterday..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 2Pac, Nov 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Colbini"']I see a lot of UFOs. Does it mean they are from another planet? No. It means I saw an Unidentified flying object.[/quote]

Doesnt mean theyre not either.

2. Well of course not. But when I blow my nose it doesn't mean I have cancer, but it could be an indication of that. It's really what's more likely and what's worthwhile focusing on in the time I have. I don't honestly see the point of people pointing out there are aliens if they're actually there. They obviously don't want to reveal themselves to all of us if they are visiting us.

In conclusion this thread is stupid.

3. #24 2Pac, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    Did I claim it was from another planet? No. I asked if it was a military plane I wasn't aware of. Just because I say "UFO" doesn't automatically mean I believe it's aliens lol.

Awwww, you've hurt my feelings <=[

4. Wow Cruizer unneccessary.

This thread is far from stupid.

Your post is stupid, people like you are destroying GC.

Regardless OP, im glad you experienced the phenomena.

I think the reason other humanoids havent revealed themselves to us is because they kniw we're still a primal species that wouldnt be able to handle such information.

5. Thanks, appreciate it :) I think it's ignorant to believe there isn't some other form of life out there somewhere, considering the sheer size of the universe, but I was just wondering what this was. I read it was a US military test, I just don't understand why they would be around Newcastle, it's a pretty small city in the UK.

6. Seriously Cruizer, all those insults and negativity are completely uncalled for. Every time I see your posts, you're in a shitty pessimistic mood being condescending towards everyone. You must be one of those people that believes you're more intelligent than everyone else. This thread isn't stupid, this is Pandora's Box, this is what the shit like OP experienced is for.

7. [​IMG]

Seriously though I've seen plenty of weird shit in the sky you just can't explain. One night I saw this bright orange ball appear out of nowhere then just take off. It was crazy and I was sober as hell at work :confused:

8. Hey OP, I believe you man. I've seen a couple ufos throughout my life and each time they were different. I saw my most recent one last night. I was trying to get my cat inside because I heard coyotes and wanted him safe, so I went to the front door of my house, opened it and something pulsating in the sky caught my attention.

My house is located on a hill with another house across the street, a cliff, and the ocean. So While looking at the sky at this object I was looking over the ocean. So I look up and I see bright pulsating flashes of green, blue, and red. I immediately thought, "meh it's just a plane". But it was not moving, at all. So I went back to trying to find my cat thinking "well this thing in the sky sure is strange..."

So 15 minutes go by and I figure, "it's probably gone by now" so I went to go look again, to satisfy my curiosity. It wasn't gone. The flashing lights had increased in frequency and this thing was now turning.

When I first saw it I thought it was circular. I was wrong. It turned, facing North and in the night sky I saw a triangular shaped something. Right when I opened the front door to get a closer look again, it was gone. I don't know if it flew away at supersonic speeds or what because one second it was there, the next second it was gone. First ufo I've seen in a couple years, although my facebook feed sometimes is blowing up with people talking about ufo's and strange lights in the sky, etc.

That was longer than I expected, but there is my ufo story from last night.

9. Thanks, that's interesting. The one I saw could have done the same thing I guess, but I just didn't see it. A cloud came past, and it went behind it and I just didn't see it again, not even when the clouds eventually parted. I've got to see one again, it looked huge!

10. Yeah man all the ufo's i've seen have been huuge in comparison to what they were flying around. I just want one to touch down in my backyard and be like, "what's up" ya know?:smoking:

IF they are of extra-terrestrial or interdimensional origin though I can completely understand why they don't 'reveal themselves'

If is in bold so leave me alone, skeptics..

11. Ive never experienced a UFO sighting...yet.

I don't, however, question the validity of sightings.

Nazi documents are filled with UFO discussion, blue prints, maps of hollow earth.

I just saw a video of a UFO flying into a volcano. Interesting stuff.

Of all the documents released through the FOIA the ones regarding UFOs are always extensively blacked out.

Nasa has audio recording of a space mission of an astronaut declaring a UFO flying in view of them in space.

Following the release of the audio, nasa says the craft the astronaut was in had no windows and it was impossible for the astronaut to see a UFO.

But then the blueprints of the astronaut craft were leaked and an observing window is clearly labeled and part of the craft.

The astronaut spoke very calmly, no fear. As if she was told to expect this, or had previous encounters.

12. I have no doubt in my mind we aren't alone. But when you make such statements as what I just said, people get upset and demand proof. So I keep my thoughts about this touchy subject to myself mostly. I couldn't explain to you how I know, because really I know nothing. I feel something, though.

13. We are on the same page my friend. Aligning ourselves with positive frequencies. Our auras are positive.

Thats why we are able to "feel" these other energies. Its connections between us. No matter the distance between us, the frequencies and vibrations will connect.

Im glad we share similar ideologies. I tend to be called crazy around these parts.

14. I feel you man, sometimes I feel like I am crazy :laughing: Then I just smoke another bowl and life goes on. If you want to keep talking about this stuff send me a pm. Don't want to derail 2pac's thread:smoking:

15. #36 2Pac, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    I imagine if they had the intelligence to find us and create crafts that can observe us, then they should have the ability to know we're a pretty dysfunctional race of being, so no way would they want us knowing of their existence. There's got to be some life out there, I just wish we could see them, they might look like giant apes or someshit:smoking:
    Have you got a link of said video? Sounds interesting.
    Thanks for the post. I'm guessing it's some kind of military plane, I'm just fascinated how it manages to hover there silently. Wonder if it is a government plane....

16. My entire family saw some at the beach...over the ocean.... a few years ago....they said there was no denying it....b/c shit like that doesnt fly like that on earth...haha...they are fundie Christians too....lol...sadly, they havent changed their minds about anything

17. Op, their is always a military aircraft that we know nothing about. If aliens did come to this planet in an advanced piece of technology I am fairly certain you would not see them unless they wanted you to. Hmmm that's an interesting thought D=

18. Been looking at this HUGE light in the sky...way too close to be a star....for the past 10 minutes or so....its moving slowly straight up....not a plane either...wayyy to slow and planes dont go up like that...It caught my eye out the kitchen window...what in the FUCK

19. military drones over bristol